Welcome GatorCountry refugees!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I am permabanned from the PF. Not even a liberal. I just think Trump is a lying sack of crap. I would love a centrist party to rise up and end this two party crap.
Libertarian?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am permabanned from the PF. Not even a liberal. I just think Trump is a lying sack of crap. I would love a centrist party to rise up and end this two party crap.
You know you aren't really permabanned from the PF right?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't post there. Ox banned me from the PF. You did know that, right?
Yea. I also happen to know you can't be banned from a specific forum on this site. You did know that, right? Guess not.
Just because he told you not to post there, doesn't mean you are banned.
Just do it. He'll let you back just like he always let's sas back :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yea. I also happen to know you can't be banned from a specific forum on this site. You did know that, right? Guess not.
Just because he told you not to post there, doesn't mean you are banned.
Just do it. He'll let you back just like he always let's sas back :lol:

Apparently, you don't know **** because this is what it says when I go to the PF.

(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

Frankly, I wouldn't go back to that echo chamber if he asked me too.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It must've been for being generally insufferable. The claim was that liberal posters are censored due to @oxrageous's supposed political bias against them. Meanwhile you're saying you're banned from the PF, but you're not a liberal. So I'm sure he appreciates you speaking out against the accusation that he's biased, with your claim that he bans non-liberals too. Maybe he'll lift your ban as a reward lol
If he was banned for a couple days it was for one sentence trolling. It's pretty much the standard MO of lefties on this board. Most won't go to the PF to actually debate but rather do the occasional Trump name calling drive-by of no substance. I have to give Windy some credit though, at least he'll make attempts, weak as they may be, to debate an issue. Most others are too afraid to actually dig deeper into any issue because they know that doesn't usually bode too well for them. Once all their emotion and feelings are stripped away there's really not much else of a factual argument for them that makes sense. And every lefty is scared to death to answer a direct question that exposes the fallacy of their arguments. I think I'm still waiting on around 50 answers to direct questions posed to various lefties.

I get it, debating politics isn't a universally enjoyed pastime. In fact, I only do it in the PF and not much in my personal life. But if you're going to dip your toe into a political discussion at least have the balls to stick around and provide some facts and logic to back up your argument. One sentence bumper sticker statements only illustrate your intellectual depth.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It must've been for being generally insufferable. The claim was that liberal posters are censored due to @oxrageous's supposed political bias against them. Meanwhile you're saying you're banned from the PF, but you're not a liberal. So I'm sure he appreciates you speaking out against the accusation that he's biased, with your claim that he bans non-liberals too. Maybe he'll lift your ban as a reward lol

Sure pal. Infer whatever you want. Been here for half a second and act like you know what goes on. LOL.

Reading comprehension just might not be a strong point. Welcome.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, you don't know **** because this is what it says when I go to the PF.

(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

Frankly, I wouldn't go back to that echo chamber if he asked me too.
Well then that has changed since I was mod. Couldn't do that before. I can't believe he really banned you from there :lol2:

Oh and fck you :finger:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What am I inferring? Looks like you're the one who can't read. Once again, the point being argued was whether @oxrageous bans people because of his supposed bias against liberals. You spoke up to say you're not a liberal, but you were banned by him. So you're taking Ox's side in the argument, by saying it's not just liberals who he bans. Right?

It's a trump circle jerk. I guess you aren't all that quick. No worries.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Keep politics out of this one or I'll just lock it.
Only if you un-ban T-Rex. There's a dearth of liberals over there and we need some more. But only if he promises not to pull the old hit and run tactics libs are famous for.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damnit! Stop fking up my thread you bunch of hoodlums!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... A "Welcome Thread" that devolved into politics by a Republican within 5 comments and has continued for 35 pages?

I would say that there is a scientific explanation for this phenomenon (Inferiority Complex, Victim Mentality and/or Bandwagon Effect) but the GOP has a no-science policy and I don't want Gatorchatter to turn into another Safespace or "Conservative" echo chamber like Brietbat, Drudge, Fox News, All Sinclair Broadcasting Affiliates, 4chan, Infowars, Hannity, Rush, Redstate, Daily Caller, Blaze, etc.

Also, the reason that most Liberals don't want to have a discussion [read: argument] about politics in a sports forum is because the DK Effect is strong amongst the internet tough guys and it's hard to discuss reality when EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, rigged or unfair.

Come post in the PF. We need more libs.

Alex.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
are you serious........nobody is permabanned since cowboy. I never saw you go too overboard in there.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.