Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
"oops, we ran into some issues with giphy integration".......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah....I'm the crazy one though.....Fire Toto....now

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@Concrete Helmet you’re an idiot who is trying to get a png file to move. It’s not going to happen no matter what site you try it on. And this is MY site, Todo has nothing to do with the features, he just handles hosting.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
pronounced gif or jif GIF

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When I click on a thread sometimes it takes me to the first post of the thread and sometimes to my last-viewed post. The old version of GC had a little dot to click on to get to the last-viewed post. Am I missing something?
Me too. I have (I see) no access to the chatbox which used to simply be at the bottom of all thread pages.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Clicking anywhere on the thread title should take you to the last-viewed post.
About 60% of the time that deposits the very first thread-post in my lap. Then I hit the last # page and scroll through those to get to the several very current posts.>> by reading each one to see if I've read them before.??
That's the only choice I see. ?? If I can't see the choice, I can't make that choice.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
About 60% of the time that deposits the very first thread-post in my lap. Then I hit the last # page and scroll through those to get to the several very current posts.>> by reading each one to see if I've read them before.??
That's the only choice I see. ?? If I can't see the choice, I can't make that choice.
Already went over this. If it's a thread that has unread messages, the title is bold and you just click on it and it will take you to the first unread post. If it's a thread you have already read, clicking on the date of the last post on the far right side of the list will take you to the last post.

If you jump into the middle of a thread to check a notification (a post you got a reaction on) and that thread has unread posts, you can click the "Jump to New" button at the top and it will take you to the first unread post.

09099.jpg

Being sober also helps tremendously.

As far as the chat box, this is a new one I haven't heard from anyone else. You can't see the chat box anywhere? There's nothing there?

Assuming you see one, click on the tab "THE BOX" which will take you to the chat page. On the upper right of the chat box, there's a little gear icon. Click on that and there's an option to "disable chat" - see if that box is checked.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I still can’t see who likes a thread. iPhone 12.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There used to be up-and-down arrows when you scrolled through a thread so that you could click it and quickly move to the top or the bottom of a thread. I think those were available when you first moved to this new software. I don’t see them. I’m not sure if it’s a setting on my side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.