Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Small complaint. Dont really care if you fix it or not.

I had a windows browser up and I was working on another screen on my PC. Zambo typed a new message in the Chat Box. I saw it, but was busy on the other screen so I didnt respond or anything. Then, the tab at the top of browser started flashing that there is a new message in the chat box. It stopped when I click to "activate" the browser.

screengrab.jpg

PS
Oh.... after uploading the picture.... I really like the like click and drag feature!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ Still works perfectly for me, even on mobile. Your iPhone 2 from 2008 probably doesn't support it.

Is anyone else having an issue when clicking the total number of reactions on a post and the list of people not coming up?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Small complaint. Dont really care if you fix it or not.

I had a windows browser up and I was working on another screen on my PC. Zambo typed a new message in the Chat Box. I saw it, but was busy on the other screen so I didnt respond or anything. Then, the tab at the top of browser started flashing that there is a new message in the chat box. It stopped when I click to "activate" the browser.

View attachment 43798

PS
Oh.... after uploading the picture.... I really like the like click and drag feature!
So I'm gathering you DON'T like being alerted in the tab that there's new chat activity?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just want to reiterate how much I hate, HATE, the short cut button moved to the bottom right.
I prefer it on the left on desktop, no doubt. On mobile it's terrific where it is, and 60% of our total traffic now is on mobile.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer it on the left on desktop, no doubt. On mobile it's terrific where it is, and 60% of our total traffic now is on mobile.

I dont mind the location, just wish it was a single click to use.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
@GatorJ Still works perfectly for me, even on mobile. Your iPhone 2 from 2008 probably doesn't support it.

Is anyone else having an issue when clicking the total number of reactions on a post and the list of people not coming up?
Works fine for me. But I'm on the superior Android platform.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah but that's all from one poster, probably GatorJ reposting tweets without any context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.