Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Smarten Up Dumb People GIF by Travis

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
@neteng the tab in your browser or the tab on the top of the chat box?
browser...but I figured it out...you just log out of the chat box

Big problem....why can't we just copy and paste gifs anymore? I'm not going to go through all the trouble of downloading one to my computer and then uploading it here....this has to go back to the old way...I don't have time for that.
Animated GIF

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I still can't see how to "join" a thread where my last read post left off.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If it's a thread that has unread messages, the title is bold and you just click on it and it will take you to the first unread post. If it's a thread you have already read, clicking on the date of the last post on the far right side of the list will take you to the last post.

Being sober also helps tremendously.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Nice update. Allow miscreants (ugay, jimbo taylor cuck lurkers, etc) to see our posts in chat publically during game days for humiliation sake

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Nice update. Allow miscreants (ugay, jimbo taylor cuck lurkers, etc) to see our posts in chat publically during game days for humiliation sake
If they aren't logged in, the chat is just a bunch of asterisks with the occasional emoji.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t have the slightest idea WTF you’re talking about. It works exactly like the old board. Tell me what you’re doing and I’ll explain how you’re doing it wrong.
Coping and pasting works fine, sometimes it pastes 2 copies just delete one and post it.

Last edited:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would be nice If the orange circle could be hidden unless you hovered over it (like your task bar). Otherwise it works great.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude, put the damn link in the box I showed you. I even posted a picture of it!

That’s a png image, it’s not even a gif! :crazy:
********....it is a gif that used to actually move when used on here.....You simply clicked on the picture, hit copy and then pasted it where your cursor was on your post....worked great. Maybe Toto isn't quite as good as the last guy....and why am I logged on here when I open this site? The last thing I need is for one of you monkeys to be rifling through my computer when I'm not looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.