We'll know Chumps days are numbered....

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the Suns writers turn against him and call for his head, not long now I think.
Bayern Gator

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
William Donald Garrett;n77236 said:
When the Suns writers turn against him and call for his head, not long now I think.
Bayern Gator
What has Fooley done to warrant such optimism? He's allowed this guy to turn a once great program into a bottom feeder and will do nothing during the season. I hope he gives me a reason to recant.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't 100% count on it. We have read too many articles saying 7-4 probably saves his job with some even right before the LSU game which means Foley has probably planted that idea out there. If we beat Missouri who looked terrible yesterday and split Georgia/SC I think Foley will try to retain him even if the loss was to Georgia and we are out of the East race.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing will happen until after FSU

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he'll get fired I really don't . We're going to have to learn to accept where we are as a program . I truly think this carries into next year. Idk why but I do.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Because Foley has set no real definable standard for keeping Muschamp other than to say we need to be '"relevant" again.,,,we have no idea what relevant means to him and it seems to give him lots of wiggle room IMHO.

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem with Muschamp is that he is PREDICTABLE. We know it watching the game unfold. The announcers know what he is going to call. Obviously the other teams know what he is going to call. Even a mediocre team can predict what is going to be a run or a pass. Other coaches have an intuition as to what surprise plays will be successful and when. Spurrier was king at this play calling. But sadly enough Muschamp is over his head and just looks pitiful. I actually feel sorry for him being placed in a position that he is not qualified for. Add to this, his antics and oafy demeanor and it's actually quite comical if you take off your orange and blue glasses. The Gators leadership has shot itself in the foot. And they look real DUMB about now. You hear that Foley. You bet the ship on a donkey. Make the adjustments NOW. In business, we say we needed that done yesterday. If I was your boss, I would have fired you for this one.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations Will, you now are the prodigious recipient of the Doug Dickey/Ron Zook Do Less With More Award.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
DeltaGlamma;n77338 said:
Because Foley has set no real definable standard for keeping Muschamp other than to say we need to be '"relevant" again.,,,we have no idea what relevant means to him and it seems to give him lots of wiggle room IMHO.

What the hell does "relevant" even mean?

1. We aren't even competitive with the big boys right now. Auburn, MSU, Bama and others at the top would kill us.
2. Recruiting is now being hurt. Rivals doesn't even have us in the top 25. And with another bad year, it will get worse.
3. Muschamp has set records at UF, but the wrong kind.

Clearly his definition of "relevant" and mine are two different things. Someone needs to give Foley a dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.