We're Baaaaaack! In the Top 25, that is

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Georgia is way over ranked. I don't understand why they are getting so much love with a first year HC and a true freshman QB?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia is way over ranked. I don't understand why they are getting so much love with a first year HC and a true freshman QB?
I haven't gotten this either... Unproven coach and qb getting too much love

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad that we're ranked, but what matters is continuing to take care of our business. If we win our games, we'll be fine.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Take care of business and the rest will take care of itself. Once we beat UT and UGAly we'll be where it matters. UF showed yesterday it has MUCH to say in the SECE race.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're below my field of vision, can't fight anatomy.
I'm not as tall as you, but I'm 6'1" and there are times when I'd like to not stand out as much. I'm sure it's a much bigger deal for you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Take care of business and the rest will take care of itself. Once we beat UT and UGAly we'll be where it matters. UF showed yesterday it has MUCH to say in the SECE race.
It's really to our benefit for those guys to be overranked. We have a pretty soft schedule this year with Arky as our west team and so many others having down years.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UGA gets media love every year.. I guess it's the AJC connection.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not as tall as you, but I'm 6'1" and there are times when I'd like to not stand out as much. I'm sure it's a much bigger deal for you.
I typically don't notice it as much until I stand next to people who are well under 6'. Then I feel like a behemoth. Concerts are gravy, though, can't block my view. :captain:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nice, and in return you just have to hit your head on stuff all your life and not fit your legs comfortably in any vehicle, chair, airplane seat, or amusment park ride in the world, right? Good deal. I know how much trouble I have with it. Can only imagine how much worse it would be for you.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I went on an amusement park ride one time that because of my height was like a torture device, digging severely into my collarbones. It was the longest 3 minutes of my life. I was as white as a ghost when it stopped.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel soooo sorry for all you terribly burdened tall guys.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urtraitorbait has the exact opposite problem.

Green%20Lantern%20rollercoaster%20-%20height%20check.jpg

:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice, and in return you just have to hit your head on stuff all your life and not fit your legs comfortably in any vehicle, chair, airplane seat, or amusment park ride in the world, right? Good deal. I know how much trouble I have with it. Can only imagine how much worse it would be for you.
Yeah airplane rides are typically the worst, and I've definitely hit my head on things more than I would care to count. Probably explains my uneven temperament. :dance:

Amusement park rides, I've learned how to contort to make them work, but there are still some that are brutal.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah airplane rides are typically the worst, and I've definitely hit my head on things more than I would care to count. Probably explains my uneven temperament. :dance:

Amusement park rides, I've learned how to contort to make them work, but there are still some that are brutal.
Just sit down and enjoy the fuggin ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator