Were Pumpers Right on GC Activity If Dumpers Left?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You're still my favorite Ox.
Bugs Bunny Wtf GIF by Looney Tunes
Why is that not one of the meme’s available from that episode? There’s sooooo many times it would be apropos!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
First off - you people make me sick. Always have, always will.

Second - I'm far from a "dumper", but I've learned my lesson on the "trust the coaches" BS. I stepped away from this forum (I still post in other forums here) because I didn't want to put out Ox when he was excited/optimistic about the new hire. (To be clear - I'm still confident/optimistic Napier can have success at UF (what does success mean? that's a whole different subject)). So, I decided to take a break.

I still read all ya'lls nonsense, bullsh*t, banter, etc....and I've wanted to jump in at times, but I decided it was best (for me personally) to step back. We're into a new off-season, and I'd like to re-join the group....if ya'll will have me. I'm especially ready to run up @soflagator home owner's insurance as a bonus!

This board is outstanding, a lot of great people to banter with, and has a lot of life left in it! I'd suggest all of us try and find one or two of our Gator friends out there and ask them to join in. The more active the boards are, the more enjoyable they are - with or without a Law Donk type.

@GatorJ - I agree w/ your take. I'd like to take over the GC twitter page/account - if that would be okay and start promoting this site. I spend way too much time scrolling

I must say, the tone you’ve struck with this post is completely out of left field. I felt I was more than complimentary of both your posts and your new watch. Wishing financial ill will on a fellow GCMB alum is quite distasteful. Do you realize Threat almost lost his house during the last hurricane all because of @GatorJ? This forum is about serious stuff and I’m not convinced you’re ready to come back. So as much as it pains me to say, it’s a “get back to you” at best right now.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I check in often but don't post a lot. I typically post more as the season draws closer but I think @oxrageous nailed it when he remarked about apathy around the program.

It's hard to generate a lot of posts with this type of apathy. JMHO, but we're basically Tennessee from the time Fulmer left. I am not a Napier fan at all. He's in over his head and the little you see that is positive (Billy's Army) is fool's gold. Been watching the Gators since 1983 and this is the crappiest football I've seen us play.

Save us Ben Sasse, you're our only hope. Gotta start at the AD level and clean house below. It would also be great if you could organize the boosters into something that can work for NIL.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Save us Ben Sasse, you're our only hope. Gotta start at the AD level and clean house below. It would also be great if you could organize the boosters into something that can work for NIL.
I hear he is one of the "good guys" so happy days are on the way...............
Season 2 Intro GIF by Paramount+

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread......... Desperate but funny!

Thanks for the diversion.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Numbers are down and have been dwindling for years, and maybe personal hatred for me is the reason. Don't know, don't particularly care anymore. I think the numbers have been dwindling on ALL the boards, as it has a hell of a lot more to do with apathy for the mediocre program. Untold thousands of Gator fans have gone from die-hards (the type the join boards like these) to casual fans. We can thank Jeremey Foley for that one - may his armpits be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels.

Do I think the numbers would pick up if the Gators were NC contenders? Yes, I most certainly do, no matter how much of an asshat I may be.
and he die of the drizziling poops. (or something akin to it)

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Gators Reddit definitely dying as pumpers take over the place and drown out anyone with a sense of reality who tries to ground the conversation a bit. Every Gator forum tends toward pumperdom over time and then tends to flatline. Fact is, you can’t be a rational person and read **** like “Mertz is going to be a great QB in Billy’s system” and not make comments that will be offensive to pumpers. So after a while it’s like “why bother posting, let the pumpers pump each other if that’s what they like.” And you see the result is delusional, boring threads about how vastly Napier has improved the talent level with rejects from Kentucky.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I also think much of his knowledge may have been made up and we just bought it.
I pray to god this isn't true....the part about you guys believing Itrazzy. Anybody who realistically thought we had even top 40 talent let alone top 10-12 like him over the last 2 seasons just hasn't been watching the games od doesn't really know squat about CFB. I think he fancied himself some kind of eval guru.... :scoff3:who had to make the coach look bad to justify his position without realizing BOTH were terrible.

Donkey on the other hand actually realized we were becoming probably somewhere around a 60-70th team in CFB that needed a HR hire at coach.....he isn't wrong but just couldn't take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.