Were Pumpers Right on GC Activity If Dumpers Left?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i miss the feeling of having urbs and spurrier roaming the sideline on game day. you knew we were going to win, only question was by how much. and any concern post game was focused on the point disparity not being as big as we were expecting. those were the days. these days i just hope we figure out a way to score points, and not completely embarrass ourselves on defense. but yay for facilities and a good gpa!!! :facepalm:
Gotta start somewhere.

I usually start down low on your wife :grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I usually start down low on your wife
genetics can be cruel sometimes...

images

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sure our glorious past is much better than our recent past, but that's what they are...the past. Move on, people

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
monthly...............dont go there steve..........there are better people here for that type of insult............
Staying Out Of It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i miss the feeling of having urbs and spurrier roaming the sideline on game day. you knew we were going to win, only question was by how much. and any concern post game was focused on the point disparity not being as big as we were expecting. those were the days. these days i just hope we figure out a way to score points, and not completely embarrass ourselves on defense. but yay for facilities and a good gpa!!! :facepalm:

Spurrier would beat an SEC team by 30 putting up huge offensive numbers and sitting many starters before "we are the boys"...

...and fans would call in to the post game show and whine about why we didn't throw to the TE more :lol:

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.