Warning: Political Takes Ejected Texas HS football player runs back on field and knocks Ref into the middle of next week

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I hate the idea of throwing in the towel on anyone that age, but those issues run deep. It’s not even him at this point. It’s a societal problem that is going 180 the wrong direction and is applauded at every pass. No idea why he wasn’t arrested.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the idea of throwing in the towel on anyone that age, but those issues run deep. It’s not even him at this point. It’s a societal problem that is going 180 the wrong direction and is applauded at every pass. No idea why he wasn’t arrested.

My heart doesn't want to give up on someone so young. My head says he's already a lost cause. My line of work makes me cynical about his chances of being a contributing member of a civilized society. He is destined to be a recidivist with this type of behavior so young.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why he’d be arrested but he’d never play a single down of organized football again. Period.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
None of us know who could reach this guy, but I bet Billy Graham would not abandon him.He can be made to see.
Did you notice some huge linemen from the other team started to go after him? ? to put it right.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Instead of hitting the ref, that kid should have walked up to his Dad, hit him upside his head and told him to start over being a father because he screwed it up the first time.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing surprises me anymore!

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Instead of hitting the ref, that kid should have walked up to his Dad, hit him upside his head and told him to start over being a father because he screwed it up the first time.
You actually think he had a dad there. Lololololololol.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Just because he wasn't arrested on the scene doesn't mean he can't be arrested later on. It's needed in this instance too--can't let something like this go unpunished.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just because he wasn't arrested on the scene doesn't mean he can't be arrested later on. It's needed in this instance too--can't let something like this go unpunished.
It would be a much more effective deterrent to arrest his stupid ass immediately though.

I remember watching a cop arrest some stupid ass college student who mooned the entire civic center during graduation. much more effective to watch the cops walk up and cuff his stupid ass and perp walk him out of the in front of everybody.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be a much more effective deterrent to arrest his stupid ass immediately though.

I remember watching a cop arrest some stupid ass college student who mooned the entire civic center during graduation. much more effective to watch the cops walk up and cuff his stupid ass and perp walk him out of the in front of everybody.

hqdefault.jpg

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Not sure why he’d be arrested but he’d never play a single down of organized football again. Period.

Well assault and battery are the reasons he should be arrested. The reason he probably won't be is that he did it as part of a football game. If he did this to say his English teacher at school what might have happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator