What a shame: ETN arrested for DUI

Poman

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2016
I'll echo auggies thoughts. If theres even a small chance you fail the breath or the field test you simply refuse to take them. You wont ever get a DUI. You will do one night in lockup and be released but its way cheaper and less penalizing in the long run than a DUI. One thing I will add is that you WILL lose your license so no, you cant drive. BUT you are eligible to get it back a lot sooner and cheaper than if it was taken due to a DUI charge/conviction.
Oh NOW you tell me.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I think his best shot was to suck it up and stay at Florida. Going to Georgia was dumb. He could have been featured at a lot of other schools.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Honestly, I think his best shot was to suck it up and stay at Florida. Going to Georgia was dumb. He could have been featured at a lot of other schools.
I think you're correct, at least that he could have picked a school that needed RB help. Kirby probably used his OL and record with RBs as bait, which is all true if you can be RB1 or 2. But if not the featured back at florida, with our roster, and georgia being so much deeper and recruiting top RBs every cycle, it still could be a long shot to see a significant number of reps.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're correct, at least that he could have picked a school that needed RB help. Kirby probably used his OL and record with RBs as bait, which is all true if you can be RB1 or 2. But if not the featured back at florida, with our roster, and georgia being so much deeper and recruiting top RBs every cycle, it still could be a long shot to see a significant number of reps.
It’s going to be poetic justice if he gets less reps than he did here. However, I have a feeling Kirby Bangs is going to run him down our throats for a career day against us just to rub salt in the wound and recruiting ammo against us. I am hoping for karma and a season ending injury before we face the dwags.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
What a damn shame! And I‘m calling BS on the “three beers”.

“Etienne was traveling 80 to 90 mph in a 50-mph zone at approximately 1:50 a.m. Sunday and twice crossed over a double yellow line to pass vehicles, according to an Athens-Clarke County Police Department report. Etienne, a transfer from Florida, told police he was trying to get home and admitted to drinking three beers "way earlier."
Etienne, the younger brother of Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne, was driving a 2024 Audi RS7 and declined to consent to a field sobriety test. Police said he had slurred speech, glossy eyes and was swaying back and forth while standing on flat ground. When the arresting officer asked Etienne for an ID, he gave him his car key.”

Base price: $130K
Hp: 620
Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

“3 beers”

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll echo auggies thoughts. If theres even a small chance you fail the breath or the field test you simply refuse to take them. You wont ever get a DUI. You will do one night in lockup and be released but its way cheaper and less penalizing in the long run than a DUI. One thing I will add is that you WILL lose your license so no, you cant drive. BUT you are eligible to get it back a lot sooner and cheaper than if it was taken due to a DUI charge/conviction.

and I'll also state that the field test is now setup to screw you. I had a friend who was as sober as a priest on sunday get arrested and hauled off after "failing" the field test. He later blew a 0.0 at the station, still was booked, jailed and arraigned the next day but charges were later thrown out due to the 0.0. If you've had ANY drink in the last 4-6 hours you should just refuse.
"A friend" you say? :suspect:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It’s going to be poetic justice if he gets less reps than he did here. However, I have a feeling Kirby Bangs is going to run him down our throats for a career day against us just to rub salt in the wound and recruiting ammo against us. I am hoping for karma and a season ending injury before we face the dwags.
Pretty sure Kirby isn't going to use him much at all and just lured him there to take him from us

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He was even driving a kid around!

They conducted a sobriety test and failed
Drake Mascot GIF by DrakeUGriff

He then passed out standing up
drunk dog GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.