What Are You Drinking This Football Season?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I started prepping with Bud Light Lime (yes, I’m a panhandle redneck). As the game wears on, I’m conflicted. If I start drinking rubbing alcohol, I may well go blind, but if so I can’t see the garbage on the field.

So, what are you drinking?

*Edit - Richardson’s in, I’m safe to keep drinking beer.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I started prepping with Bud Light Lime (yes, I’m a panhandle redneck). As the game wears on, I’m conflicted. If I start drinking rubbing alcohol, I may well go blind, but if so I can’t see the garbage on the field.

So, what are you drinking?

*Edit - Richardson’s in, I’m safe to keep drinking beer.

Pepto Bismol

Last edited:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Started out with a couple of snorts of Basil Hayden’s, then went to my tried and true Blue Moon.
BTW I don’t judge you for BL Lime, being a panhandle redneck myself.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Strongly depends on when’s kickoff.

last night, a few beers before the game. At kickoff, had 2 jack and cokes, then went back up to the coors light.

(what does coors light and having sex in a canoe have in common? Both are fuching close to water)

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
To honor our friend Cooter maybe we could arrange to have a collective cyber toast of his favorite bourbon before the next kickoff. Does anyone recall the name of his favorite?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on a Peach Tea binge.....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bourbon. Lots of bourbon. Weller, Angels Envy, Makers....

We're 16 posts in and, from Makers to Blue Moon to Pepto, I haven't seen a bad choice yet. But yours was the closest for me. I started with a Weller that I poured once I arrived at the stadium on Saturday. And trying to make some room in my cabinet(it's not that big) I'm planning to probably polish off my Angel's Envy rye over the next few weeks. When I switch to beer, it's Amstel Light which is my odd favorite for some reason and Bells Two Hearted Ale.

And of course, two glasses of 1/3 Gatorade 2/3 water before bed so I'm not Stephen Hawking the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.