What did Santa bring you?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Santa brought me home to see my mom and family and an AR-15.

Didn’t get to shoot it much but I’ll take care of that later in January.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got a couple shirts, a new jacket, another guitar, and your mom.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
23C9607B-8F75-4F69-A347-BCA432BE65F2.jpeg

Santa brought us snow and ice. But the kids got me a 1000+ piece puzzle with photos from several vacations. One of my favorite gifts ever. The best part is that we put together the easy stuff and were left with the impossible beach and sky scenes. We had about 35 family members over last night and they got it done! I thought for sure one of the toddlers took a piece home with them. :lol: Guess we will glue it together and hang it in the basement. Great gift from Shutterfly.

Last edited:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
america cart GIF

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I had to buy it myself but...I got all of the necessary equipment, and a lot of supplies, for reloading ammo. I bought it from my wife's best friend whose husband passed away last March. He reloaded for himself and for many of his friends. I'm looking forward to learning how to do that. I had the back seat of my truck loaded completely up twice, the bed loaded twice and my wife's car trunk, back seat, and front passenger seat loaded one time to get everything. It included a few hundred magazines dedicated to shooting/hunting/reloading too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.