What do you do for a living?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I
I used to work for an educational software reseller in Charlotte, NC that bought quite a bit from Tech Data. :)

I worked in the education division of TD back in the early to mid 90s before striking out on my own.

And I got my wife from Tech Data... true story.
(Not in a Russian mail order bride kind of way though)

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You, and apparently Monty as well...(assuming of course that you're not Monty):

Monty Grow was a big-hitting linebacker for Florida in the late 1980s and early 90s — a span that included a one-year ban for steroid use — and on Sunday, the now-41-year-old allegedly left his 3-year-old daughter in the car while he paid a visit to Diamond Dolls strip club in Clearwater, Fla.

Not me. What the hell was Monty thinking? First rule of thumb: always bring the kids into the strip club when you go. Dancers will discount lap dances when they see how cute the kids are.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not me. What the hell was Monty thinking? First rule of thumb: always bring the kids into the strip club when you go. Dancers will discount lap dances when they see how cute the kids are.

True... and kids probably get in free

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I got dibs on feeding the hamster that keeps this board up and running. I assume Ox pays well.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I worked for a firm that manufactured medical prosthetics.
dildomaker.jpg
Do you paint the tips?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you paint the tips?
Certainly. They are offered in an array of festive fruity colors. The Springtime Special is called "The Horn of Plenty" which offers a grab bag assortment sure to please. You may also be interested to know that the Natural Scents line includes old favorites like Tuna Buffet, Shrimp Boat Captain, and Chaps'a Plenty.
Thanks for your interest!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You, and apparently Monty as well...(assuming of course that you're not Monty):

Monty Grow was a big-hitting linebacker for Florida in the late 1980s and early 90s — a span that included a one-year ban for steroid use — and on Sunday, the now-41-year-old allegedly left his 3-year-old daughter in the car while he paid a visit to Diamond Dolls strip club in Clearwater, Fla.

Drive past that place daily, wouldn't go in for any reason. Not the worst looking place, but it looks like shyt and the talent is the girls that couldn't find work at the other shytholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb