What Gator Level are you?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just remember how hilariously argumentative wobble was. He’d argue with his shadow.
Douglas was the most argumentative poster ever IMO. He would spend the entire workday dug in like a tic on some meaningless argument. At 5:00…
the usual suspects GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Douglas was the most argumentative poster ever IMO. He would spend the entire workday dug in like a tic on some meaningless argument. At 5:00…
the usual suspects GIF

We got into it once about the SEC, specifically the SECW and uga being way down in the 90s, and that contributing to Spurrier’s success. I swear he went 18 rounds insisting otherwise. I just kept posting annual records of Lsu, Aub, Ala and uga over the decade. Before long it was just he and stephen left, calling me crazy. Even Law had conceded by then. :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I like dougie too. I was always willing to look past the fact that he was queer.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We got into it once about the SEC, specifically the SECW and uga being way down in the 90s, and that contributing to Spurrier’s success. I swear he went 18 rounds insisting otherwise. I just kept posting annual records of Lsu, Aub, Ala and uga over the decade. Before long it was just he and stephen left, calling me crazy. Even Law had conceded by then. :lol:
just making sure I aint the stephen. I would have argued sos success was much more difficult with Fsu on the schedule and having twice as many real competitive rivals as any other school.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
just making sure I aint the stephen. I would have argued sos success was much more difficult with Fsu on the schedule and having twice as many real competitive rivals as any other school.

I don’t know any other lowercase s stephens. And you’d still be wrong, as was Douglas. I never argued that Meyer and beyond was easier or harder schedule wise, just that it was different. The noles and ut were mostly a joke, but the SEC is considerably stronger top to bottom, namely because of Lsu, Ala and uga being what they are and teams like Usce(namely because of SS himself) and Uk being better than they’ve been traditionally. Again, different landscape with different challenges.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Before I had any sense I might have qualified for one year as a Level 11 (inflation corrected). I came to my senses long ago and I'm a 9 now. Question, when you leave this planet do you become a level 0, or do you maintain you latest rating. Us old guys have to worry about such things.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did he die?
He was being an even bigger ass than usual, and I told him to knock it off. He continued, so I gave him his first and only 3-day vacation in all his years here. I was not surprised in the least that he was so butthurt over it that he never came back.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He was being an even bigger ass than usual, and I told him to knock it off. He continued, so I gave him his first and only 3-day vacation in all his years here. I was not surprised in the least that he was so butthurt over it that he never came back.
We had an outbreak of vaginitis but heard immunity appears to have slowed it considerably.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I miss Dougie
He recommended a great place on Sand Key called Backwaters. The food is solid, but they have a covered back deck overlooking the intra coastal that is awesome. Even on a hot day there is a great breeze blowing off the water as the intracoastal is fairly wide there. If we are anywhere near the place around lunch on a decent day, we always stop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.