What happened to Tabor's hand?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wow, looks pretty bad. A couple of observations:

1. I don't know what type of dressing that's supposed to be but that needs medical treatment so rather than taking a selfie and posting it to social media he needs to get his azz to the ER.
2. He has clubbing of the fingertips. Probably idiopathic (unknown cause and insignificant) but he should be checked out for underlying heart or lung disease.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
lagator;n212450 said:
Wow, looks pretty bad. A couple of observations:

1. I don't know what type of dressing that's supposed to be but that needs medical treatment so rather than taking a selfie and posting it to social media he needs to get his azz to the ER.
2. He has clubbing of the fingertips. Probably idiopathic (unknown cause and insignificant) but he should be checked out for underlying heart or lung disease.

Idiopathic? Did you miss the giant gash on his hand? Trauma = swelling.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He said the clubbing is idiopathic not that laceration. :hehehe:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n212366 said:
I'm guessing he put it through glass window somehow - at least that's what it looks like to me, a geologist. I did sleep at a Motel 6 last night (not really) :lol:

Glass was what I first thought also, although it could be a sharp metal sticking up on something or the ground. Actually,y the curve made me think of a broken bottle or glass jar

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a flesh wound.

only-a-flesh-wound.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With our luck: it'll become horribly infected, leading to hospitalization, leading to an amputated hand, leading to a 'Crete type redshirt....,,, which changes our luck by leading to a bionic hand, which snags pic sixes all of 2017.......... leading to a national championship.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was obviously just keeping his pimp hand strong

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Dude get's shanked and the first thought that comes to mind is posting a selfie. Kids these days are absolute tools.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n212668 said:
He jumped off a balcony to rescue his little cousin who was drowning.

Noble. But the question is, would he do it again, and was this unique to his particular family member or would random strangers also be the recipient of such a gesture?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To me it looks like the kind of wound you get when you fall off a bike or scooter and plant your hand on the asphalt. Looks like the skin scraped back in a number of places from the road and/or gravel.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n212923 said:
To me it looks like the kind of wound you get when you fall off a bike or scooter and plant your hand on the asphalt. Looks like the skin scraped back in a number of places from the road and/or gravel.
Exactly

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, who didn't do that falling off their bike as a kid? I still have some scars on my hands from the 80's.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n212937 said:
Scooters are the devil!

Those small, fat tires will slip on a little sand on a turn in a split second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.