Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wow 16 pages conversing on whether our RB should run for the TD or do a fetal position dive because the coach fears the other team can score on his team he loves and has confidence in twice with under 2 minutes left... we are mountain west baby :lmao2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think you might have your teams mixed up. The screeching, whining and protesting folks are the one's attacking the coaches for having the balls to make the right call on 4th down and securing the win.
Show me a single member who said going for it on 4th down wasn't the right call.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Take a knee ...

giphy.gif

:lmao2:

Last edited:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Show me a single member who said going for it on 4th down wasn't the right call.
Exactly the point. The rest is all fake news. A full blown controversy over literally nothing. Great call designed for a first down got a TD. Who made that call? Great job. Who made the blocks? Great job. Davis doing work...great job. Nah...lets create a debate over nothing. It's the (new) Gator way.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly the point. The rest is all fake news. A full blown controversy over literally nothing. Great call designed for a first down got a TD. Who made that call? Great job. Who made the blocks? Great job. Davis doing work...great job. Nah...lets create a debate over nothing. It's the (new) Gator way.

Why are you so angry all the time?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you so angry all the time?
This is a little insight into the Marine Corps. They piss you off and make you so angry and frustrated on a daily basis that when it finally comes time to meet the enemy they unleash all that pent up fury. Going into combat is like a spa vacation for a Marine.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure it was the announcers that started the debate, then Mac threw gasoline on it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Says the guy who never stops bytching. Positive: upbeat, happy. Negative: down, angry.

Come over to the other side. You won't have to bytch all day and then call the other side angry.

Dude, I am happy as can be outside of here. LOL. You don't know me for shyt. You think because I think Mac sucks that I walk around kicking dogs and cursing all day long. Classic pumper. Your brain just can't process it. It's ok dude.

I thought you were a much smarter individual.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is a little insight into the Marine Corps. They piss you off and make you so angry and frustrated on a daily basis that when it finally comes time to meet the enemy they unleash all that pent up fury. Going into combat is like a spa vacation for a Marine.

Except he doesn't piss me off at all. I chuckle most of the time.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'll admit, I'm not that smart. But I'm smart enough to know how big of a dumbass I am for reading this god forsaken thread.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
And being a 26-year Navy man I've taken a few and handed out many chewings myself. I have no idea what you are saying if you didn't think that was a chewing. It was. And an ill-advised move, as usual from this coach.

And believe me, I DO NOT HAVE MY TEAMS MIXED UP.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Pretty sure it was the announcers that started the debate, then Mac threw gasoline on it.
I apologize. I just watched a replay. I literally cannot believe the fury and aggression Mac displayed. Makes Muschamp's outbursts look like a Girl Scout. Rumor is the ballboy and the reporter who asked the question have been granted safe places after that gasoline fueled response. Weak.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize. I just watched a replay. I literally cannot believe the fury and aggression Mac displayed. Makes Muschamp's outbursts look like a Girl Scout. Rumor is the ballboy and the reporter who asked the question have been granted safe places after that gasoline fueled response. Weak.
You're taking this whole issue very, very hard. It is a sports message board, after all. Have you considered looking at one of our other sections?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I recall watching a video from practice or Coach Seider with the running backs. He said "Don't just get a first down, get a touchdown"

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
so whats the consensus? should he have scored or not? I lost my program for this thread

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
u
I lived in the north for a while (too long). actually knew some guys that raised sled dogs and raced them in Ontario. they said you basically had to keep the good ones apart. you couldn't let him get too close together even on the trail at night you have to tie them to separate trees. couldn't let them share food. he said they tear each other apart because they were so competitive and so aggressive. but then when it came time to pull, they were as happy as can be to work together as a team.

I like to think of it as something like that with the best marines, soldiers, and even some cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.