• Just a metaphor because McElwain had "jumped the shark" by last summer

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Tuna sandwich

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Just a bit of fun waiting for the season. I know McElwain is gone and we hope soon forgotten at UF, but what do you think that shark picture really was? Also feel free to suggest your answer I neglected to list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
what Butters did after Stricklin gave him a big raise.

you should have seen what Nussdrunk and Nord screwed.

sei_721802.jpg

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know, there's been a lot written about that picture. McElwain suffered a lot of embarrassment and ridicule for both the picture and the way he reacted to it. The picture took on a life of its own with countless memes and gifs making a mockery of McElwain. Was it fair? People have dissected that picture trying to figure out its history, whether it was photoshopped or whether it was just a look a like. Countless people have used myriad techniques to study it to determine its authenticity going so far as to submitting it to the NSA Forensic Photography Department to get a final determination on just exactly what it is. They found that.... yeah,.....its Mac having anal sex with a shark.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hugged a shark, feared Florida fans.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looked like a still from a low budget adult remake of Moby Dick (starring McElwain's stunt double as Ahab harpooning the great beast) OR the photoshop that saved us from at least two more years of the Butters regime.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
You know, there's been a lot written about that picture. McElwain suffered a lot of embarrassment and ridicule for both the picture and the way he reacted to it. The picture took on a life of its own with countless memes and gifs making a mockery of McElwain. Was it fair? People have dissected that picture trying to figure out its history, whether it was photoshopped or whether it was just a look a like. Countless people have used myriad techniques to study it to determine its authenticity going so far as to submitting it to the NSA Forensic Photography Department to get a final determination on just exactly what it is. They found that.... yeah,.....its Mac having anal sex with a shark.
Exactly, and then had 2222 put out the story about it being a cop from NYC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McElwain suffered a lot of embarrassment and ridicule for both the picture and the way he reacted to it.
Mostly the way he reacted to it.

He was surely the only person in the world who didn't know it was a joke.

This was of course the first "hurting my family" bizarro speech ... errrrrr..... series of mumbles.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I want to know why we never heard anything about his wife in all of this. They apparently have an open marriage.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Mac handled it worse than his in-game management.

He should have laughed it off...rivals will be rivals.

Instead, he gets butt-hurt and pouty which gives it a second life.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm almost positive it was "Jimmy John" Liautaud in reality. He's always posting pictures with exotic animals he's killed. Mac reacted waaaaaay worse than necessary.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“and yet, you know what, what it did, that actually not only attacked the university but attacked my family, when you know it’s not you. You know, I bust chops with the best of them now, and yet when it got personal …”

Attacking and threatening his family.

Yeah.....

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Wonder where he went ? An ass kisser of that level certainly still has a job in the athletic association.

Unless it was one of the coaches themselves. I just laugh that they actually had staff going on message boards defending their case with Nuss diagraming plays to show us about how it’s really working because the receivers are open after are QB is in the dirt. I’m curious what other boards they were on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb