What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
A childhood friend of mine from ATL who works at the College Football Hall of Fame said there's been talk of the SEC Network considering Mullen to replace Chizik. Said it was being talked about in their offices and that the story is Mullen is the one heavily pursuing it since Chizik announced he was going back to UNC.
But that would mean nobody is pursuing him to be their coach.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
A childhood friend of mine from ATL who works at the College Football Hall of Fame said there's been talk of the SEC Network considering Mullen to replace Chizik. Said it was being talked about in their offices and that the story is Mullen is the one heavily pursuing it since Chizik announced he was going back to UNC.

Surrounding himself with some of the biggest momos on the planet might actually enable DM to finally become the smartest man in the room after all - along as Doering isn't around anyway.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
There's Saban rehab project level losers, then there's Ole Numbnuts. Zero percent chance Saban would take in Dooshy Dan. Only long shot for Dan would be if Saban's ego was so big that he would be showing the college football world that "my system is so good that I can take the worlds biggest ****tard loser, plug him in at OC, and still play for national championships." But Saban didn't get where he is by being stupid. He knows he can do so much better then taking in a guy who is a sh*thead of a person, a mediocre OC, and the worlds worst/laziest recruiter.

Da Man.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell would anyone follow this perpetually vacationing jerk on Twitter?

Some of the replies were great!
Like:
‘You have plenty of time to run now’ and
‘Too bad you didn’t run that fast after a recruit’

And then his protectors:
‘Leave this man alone’

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
Megan gettin certified
Debra Messing used to be a bad B

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users