What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mullen was the worst coach we've had in decades. I don't give a crap about the record or a couple of participation trophy bowls. He left this program in complete disaster and did it on purpose. The last 2 stiffs at least tried, they were just inept and pathetic. He, on top of being pathetic, didn't care and was the laziest sob we have ever employed.

As for his future employment status, I'm sure some crap school will reach out, but his days of decent HC jobs are done, and as for Bama hiring him as an assistant... yeah right. Saban gets guys who failed but work hard and want to improve. Mullen doesn't work at all and still believes he's the smartest guy in the game. Saban wouldn't give him a free internship.
Mullen is the kind of guy who won’t take orders from anyone at this point. A small school would still take him for the name recognition; I can’t see the bigger schools ever touching him again as the head man. Any AD doing their due diligence on him wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. He’s poison.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Mullen is the kind of guy who won’t take orders from anyone at this point. A small school would still take him for the name recognition; I can’t see the bigger schools ever touching him again as the head man. Any AD doing their due diligence on him wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. He’s poison.

There is always South Carolina...in about 3 years when Beamer gets squeezed out due to South Carolina forgetting they are South Carolina.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There is always South Carolina...in about 3 years when Beamer gets squeezed out due to South Carolina forgetting they are South Carolina.
little would please me more than bending that jackass over every season, but he's never sniffing a legit conf job again. It's just not gonna happen.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

He reminds me of one of my uncles. He was a tech guy in IT before most knew what a computer even was and thus thought he was smarter than everyone. Hence he failed classes where he pissed off the professor’s and lost jobs because he wouldn’t take orders from those “not as smart as him”. Took him until he was in his 50’s to learn his mistakes when if he had just shut up and took some advice he would have had a really good career and made a lot of money.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mullen was the worst coach we've had in decades. I don't give a crap about the record or a couple of participation trophy bowls. He left this program in complete disaster and did it on purpose. The last 2 stiffs at least tried, they were just inept and pathetic. He, on top of being pathetic, didn't care and was the laziest sob we have ever employed.
Mullen expected to be Urban's successor. He put in his one year in Stankville and figured he would be handed the keys to the kingdom after Urban abandoned ship. Recruiting would recruit itself based on our recent success. Just work the offense like he did with Tebow. Instead he got banished to Starkville for a decade and had to wait through multiple losers to get his chance. He was always pissed about being passed over. Now he has gotten his revenge.

Honestly, fuch Cousin Eddie and his sh!t show.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
No idea what is next, but he should team up with Jim McElwain, Will Muschamp, and then Dan Mullen. Some team could have a pretty good coaching staff all together lmao

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Mullen expected to be Urban's successor. He put in his one year in Stankville and figured he would be handed the keys to the kingdom after Urban abandoned ship. Recruiting would recruit itself based on our recent success. Just work the offense like he did with Tebow. Instead he got banished to Starkville for a decade and had to wait through multiple losers to get his chance. He was always pissed about being passed over. Now he has gotten his revenge.

Honestly, fuch Cousin Eddie and his sh!t show.
Excellent take, I agree.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And he now knows why he was passed over and a last resort for the AD that was his former boss at Miss St. Stricklin knew Mullen was a lazy weak spoiled baby. Weak coaches like he or Muschamp want their identity to be the highlight and character of a team and will sacrifice one side of the ball to prove it. Real coaches want O, D, STs to be the best possible.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
True.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Knowing the dip**** owner we have over in Charlotte with a loser HC, Mullen will be OC for the Panthers next season.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
More proof numbnuts lost his team.

I’m sorry but maybe I missed it, is Princely Umamiemananand what’s his names nephew “the hit man” from back in the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.