What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
:lmao:

What a joke.

Hey PC, I want to you publicly disavow the 2006 and 2008 titles right now. Do so or you'll get a long, long vacation. You have 15 minutes and counting.
What difference would that make? I had no idea he was such a POS at that time. Now that I do I would not have gone to each of those games. Feel better? I don't have to agree with you on this so get over it.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs is a piece of schit, but he won us two titles. I'd take him over Dan Mullen any day of the week.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay PC, you didn't disavow the titles, so it's all over for you. You will be permanently banned at 12:00 EST. You have 25 minutes now to get in any final words.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Okay PC, you didn't disavow the titles, so it's all over for you. You will be permanently banned at 12:00 EST. You have 25 minutes now to get in any final words.
Alcohol Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Black and white thinking. He can be a dishonest POS and win two titles. One doesn’t contradict the other.

If he gets caught raping pigs, you’ll be touting two titles and threatening to ban people.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If MuLLLLLLLen gets the ESPN gig, I am looking forward to pleated khakis with Nikes, such a snappy dresser.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Urb belongs in the ring of honor. IF fla was that criminal where was the probation. At least the murderer killed himself. The Japanese believed there was honor in that. Save the state money. The TE was obviosly fckkd up from early on and those shots to the head are now proven to be deadly for some.......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Urb belongs in the ring of honor. IF fla was that criminal where was the probation. At least the murderer killed himself. The Japanese believed there was honor in that. Save the state money. The TE was obviosly fckkd up from early on and those shots to the head are now proven to be deadly for some.......

Really thought you’d put together a quality post until the last line. He wasn’t screwed up in the head from early on, nor was it CTE. He grew up in a normal middle class family and had played a total of like 5 years of football when he landed at UF. He was a fake gangster that simply got swept up in the thug life because it was normalized and even promoted by society, including ESPN. That’s why he killed himself. Unlike 99% of his prison mates, he didn’t have to do any of this. It simply sounded cool at the time, and he had 60+ years of staring at a wall to think about his regrets and the great life he’d given up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb