What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s what got me with the Mullen farewell. “… to name a few.” The man has a high opinion of himself.
well if he's half the coach he thinks he is he'll be hired again in the next 3 days. Hell, Zook & Company were wearing Illinois gear before they left the program.

let's see what the market thinks.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
well if he's half the coach he thinks he is he'll be hired again in the next 3 days. Hell, Zook & Company were wearing Illinois gear before they left the program.

let's see what the market thinks.

About the same as a pre-owned Range Rover. Not much.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when he came? He had the boys runs miles with him? He threw out the yoga instructors?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They all come in intent on changing the culture, installing their plan, mapping their own unique route to success. They leave with their tail between their legs. The UF job can grind up the wrong person.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Friends....
I ve got the best idea for Dan, have him put in a call to Ray Goff in Valdosta I ll bet he could sack groceries at least as good as that great Ga coach could.
Roman Gator

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I remember Dan making a big deal about that. Here’s my question…was it true?
I thought there were several confirmations over a couple months he was out there running with them. I guess that stopped long time ago?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Friends....
I ve got the best idea for Dan, have him put in a call to Ray Goff in Valdosta I ll bet he could sack groceries at least as good as that great Ga coach could.
Roman Gator

Ray Goff owns quite a few Zaxby’s. I’d say Dan could work the fryer and get the chicken tenders ready but he’d probably find a way to fcvk that up, too.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
If Mullen's wife wants to get as far away from big time college football as possible then she and Dan could move to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Mack Brown must be getting close to retirement.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they won't sniff a D1 job.

hell he couldn't get out of Starkville before he flamed out in Gainesville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb