What's next for Mullen? Coming soon to ESPN

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Saw that and almost posted it. How petty can Dan be? I’d love to know what the deal was there…

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, I doubt he does much else for the rest of his life. He's got enough money to goof off permanently. And with how lazy he is, I can't imagine he's thinking of much else.

Last edited:

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I love that no one has hired him yet. Enjoy the hot yoga, Loser!

And I sincerely hope SECN does not entertain the idea of having him as a regular analyst. I'd have to stop watching.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I love that no one has hired him yet. Enjoy the hot yoga, Loser!

And I sincerely hope SECN does not entertain the idea of having him as a regular analyst. I'd have to stop watching.
I can't imagine it in any capacity. The SEC viewership hates him. He was trolled mercilessly during the title game when they had him on to talk about the matchup and it wasn't only gators doing it. He's unlikeable, arrogant, condescending, and not good at public speaking at all. I see no broadcasting pathway for him. And yes, i state that knowing full well beth mowens is employed. He's going jobless for 23. After which some crap school will show interest, but that's it. And he'll probably pretend the job is beneath him and decline.

He truly is just like cousin Eddie... Unemployed bc he's holding out for a management position. :lmao2:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

I believe I've mentioned before that one of my good buddies was dating a woman who looked just like Mrs.Mullllllinz, but nobody wanted to mention the resemblance due to it not being a flattering comparison.

Update: We staged an intervention and convinced him he could do better. It's not like she had a winning personality to offset the busted mug. To his credit he accepted our counsel and emptied the sh*tter.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

My first hot yoga, what I clocked for my morning run, I just took a nice crap. The mundane world of a former college football coach nobody wants after he absconds with millions of buyout dollars.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF should seriously take a look at the complaints and make a case to cut the cord as a “fired for cause” effort based on willful negligence and failure to perform his responsibilities. Don’t let that lazy bastard get one more cent of his buyout.

Mullen violated every term of his contract. UF's legal pursuit to cut back on his buyout could be applauded by all of college sports.
The concept of a buyout is ridiculous since it comes into play only after total failure by the recipient of the reward.??

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Mullen violated every term of his contract. UF's legal pursuit to cut back on his buyout could be applauded by all of college sports.
The concept of a buyout is ridiculous since it comes into play only after total failure by the recipient of the reward.??

THIS. It’s one thing to fail, to go down swinging, giving it everything you got. It’s another when dereliction of duty is so blatant that success was clearly never in the plan unless someone handed it to you.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
UF should seriously take a look at the complaints and make a case to cut the cord as a “fired for cause” effort based on willful negligence and failure to perform his responsibilities. Don’t let that lazy bastard get one more cent of his buyout.
Stricklin doesn't have the balls. It's not his money and they see UF athletics as a money printing machine with no end in sight and better days ahead financially. Mullen was his mistake and he wants it buried.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
THIS. It’s one thing to fail, to go down swinging, giving it everything you got. It’s another when dereliction of duty is so blatant that success was clearly never in the plan unless someone handed it to you.

What Mullen did in his CEO/HC position parallels embezzlement. Get our money back.
Stop all buyouts.! Switch to performance bonuses. If an HC/CEO fails, he loses none of his earned money, he just gets no extra rewards during & due to failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.