What's up old timers?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
i know a STACK of pancakes is what you jam up your rear.....honestly I have no Idea but I don’t really give a sh!t. BN better secure more STACKS from the boosters hes In the big leagues now.
Apparently, the AG library stacks are where you go for anonymous Gay Sex. @NOLAGATOR will meet you there on Friday at noon. What about the French Fries? Do you even know what those are? You are clearly fake and gay as suspected.

Incidentally, I'm not in favor of a ban for fake fan accounts. We need some entertainment around here. Not to mention a good punching bag. It's best you stick around until we can figure out what side you're on. I'm guessing you're a dirty Dwag.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Brits GIF by BRIT Awards
Brits GIF by BRIT Awards
Lizzo Flute GIF by BET Awards

lizardbreath aka lizzo would like to show her talents to everyone. Give a round of applause

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Apparently, the AG library stacks are where you go for anonymous Gay Sex. @NOLAGATOR will meet you there on Friday at noon. What about the French Fries? Do you even know what those are? You are clearly fake and gay as suspected.

Incidentally, I'm not in favor of a ban for fake fan accounts. We need some entertainment around here. Not to mention a good punching bag. It's best you stick around until we can figure out what side you're on. I'm guessing you're a dirty Dwag.

I actually studied some in the AG stacks...And that other stuff I'm an AG Boy....

1657126914699.png

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022

Nah FCUK UGAY seriously I hate those clowns. whatever y’all think ima a gator through it all. my brother has always been a nole and suckeyes fan so we always be fighting. Just clowning around with my gatorchat brothers

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
so blue, do you know what the french fries are? If you dont, it doesnt mean you arent a gator, just that you probably didnt attend the school, or at least didnt on main campus. either way its not a big deal.

we have a fan level thread just for this sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator