What's your best Halloween Trick R Treat horror story?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anything creepy or weird ever happen while you were Trick R Treating as a kid? Mine was the old lady next door was a total beotch. She didn't like you on her lawn or even near it. So Halloween rolls around one year and she has the front porch light on so we were like should we go up there or not so we decided that we would. She opens the door with this hideous look on her face and her eyes were like slits looking at us with a disgusted look on her face. She reaches into our Halloween buckets with a very tight clinched fist and leaves us loot. As we walk away I look to see what she gave us and it was a couple of pennies, a squished up stick of gum, and some sunflower seeds. I threw the stuff down on her lawn and we walked away. Got ya Beotch! What say you?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
No real horror story. When I was a kid one of my friends dad would drive us around the neighborhood in the back of his truck. We had one neighbor that had a dark lot without any lights on. He waited until we were halfway down his driveway when he turned on his hot air balloon. Needless to say we all scattered and gave the parents a good laugh as the fire scared the crap out of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.