What's your hippie name?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Quiet Storm
People may think you're shy because you're quiet, but you're just waiting for the right moment to change the world. You're incredibly smart and you will stand up for your rights or those of others when you feel compelled. People should be careful not to underestimate you.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Quiet Storm
People may think you're shy because you're quiet, but you're just waiting for the right moment to change the world. You're incredibly smart and you will stand up for your rights or those of others when you feel compelled. People should be careful not to underestimate you.
Goes well with your avatar.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Quiet Storm

sounds like one of those late night radio shows from the 70’s

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Violet Skye
You're vibrant and you can't enter a room without people noticing and turning your way. People flock to you and look to you for direction. Your natural charisma is powerful and you have the choice to use it to change things for the better.

I am so sassy. :grin:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Silent Echo
You don't make a lot of noise, but when you talk, people listen. You have a quiet wisdom about you that people respect and admire. Your mysterious nature pulls people in.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Big Hammer

You are articulate, quite handsome, and well equipped. You generally allow yourself to endure lesser participants until it becomes necessary to showcase your situational command skills.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Take the quiz!

What Is Your Hippie Name?

Patchouli Prince here..... :lol:
gdmmmit. I guess we are soulmates. gr82b.........wtf is a patchouli...........if its like Patch Adams im ok. The food question stumped me. Ilove all that stuff...........Boat was hard too. I need a motor to go fishing but the one time I was on a catamaran I was mesmerized.

Ok I chcked pachooolie.........the survey is bllsht

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Quiet Storm
Guess we have lot in common; I'm Quiet Storm as well. Does this mean I'm in touch with my feminine side, or you're in touch with your masculine side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.