When did you become convinced re Mullen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think the fact that Bert won as many B10 Title's(3) as Urchin at a program that has about a tenth of the resources and tradition of OSU speaks volumes on your oversight of his elite coaching ability....Along with the fact he literally kicked everyone's hero at the time(Butters) right in the nutsack and caused his eventual downfall from UF....
Perhaps you didn't notice that Arkansas FIRED Bert and no one else had even the slightest interest then and still don't.

Butters didn't need Bert to fall down.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That wasn't hard for Crete, he despises actual high octane offense. Instead, sporting wood and running out of skin watching bert ball, which is why he's spooging while discussing the QB handing the ball off.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sports News flash :
Central Michigan's research grant into obscene laziness just got a boost when HC Slackelwane actually delegated
procrastination for an assistant coach to handle.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My friend, I'm 10 times the Gator fan you are. After all, didn't Meyer once coach UF to greatness? What's your excuse for slobbering all over Bert all those years?
Oh sh*t the worlds going to hell in a hand basket. Ox pulled the “I’m a better fan card” out.
:ohboy:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh sh*t the worlds going to hell in a hand basket. Ox pulled the “I’m a better fan card” out.
Without even declaring his fan level. It's an interesting twist because usually it's someone else pulling the fan level card on Ox.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm thinking at least 8 or 9 years after the way he "broke the program"....kinda like here, huh?;)
Yeah, just like here. :rolleyes3:

2009-BCS-Championship-35-mw-010809.jpg

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
His first presser I was hopeful, The comeback win against SC I was impressed, A top ten recruiting class made me think he's going to do this.
I'll be convinced when were back in Atlanta playing for a Championship, that would probably do it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey I remember that...wait was that before during or after we were a broken program?.....
You've embarrassed yourself a lot over the years, but this is the most cringe-worthy argument you have ever waded into. Bert vs Meyer? :lol:

Dude, quit while you're behind.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You've embarrassed yourself a lot over the years, but this is the most cringe-worthy argument you have ever waded into. Bert vs Meyer? :lol:

Dude, quit while you're behind.
I thought this thread was about "when did you buy into Mullen"? Remind me again who started getting off track?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, just like here. :rolleyes3:

2009-BCS-Championship-35-mw-010809.jpg
Look at him, jubilant and healthy. 2006 was essentially it for Urbs. Getting to the top was one thing, staying was another. It ate him up. It made him do things he couldn't have imagined to manage the manic drive. It became a love-hate, by 2009 more hate than love.

What could we have done to abate? Told him a championship every other year would suffice?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As it were, he delivered us Dan Mullen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.