When was the last time The Gators...

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Were a 24 point dog? Says a lot about the SEC East...saying we got problems is the biggest understatement since DJT became the President-Elect.
All the negative adjectives apply to our football program it would seem. I certainly hope we can find our way out of this dismal morass. I'm praying for several miracles, i.e. quarterback who can lead, some receivers who can catch, some linemen who can block for over 2 seconds, some DB's who can tackle in space, etc, etc, etc. Jeez I'm depressed about tomorrow:cry::cry::cry:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Honestly, I think it says as much or more about Alabama than anything else. The East isn't very good, and neither are we. But if the Tide were playing A&M, Ark, Om, Msu or Auburn this week, it would probably be pretty similar, especially down so many starters. Lsu is the only team that gave them any real contest all season. The disparity between East and West is certainly there, but it's not as extreme as some think. Right now it's Alabama then everyone else fighting for distant 2nd, 3rd, etc. Just reality.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I think it says as much or more about Alabama than anything else. The East isn't very good, and neither are we. But if the Tide were playing A&M, Ark, Om, Msu or Auburn this week, it would probably be pretty similar, especially down so many starters. Lsu is the only team that gave them any real contest all season. The disparity between East and West is certainly there, but it's not as extreme as some think. Right now it's Alabama then everyone else fighting for distant 2nd, 3rd, etc. Just reality.

^This, it's Alabama and everyone else. The west is better than the East, but not by the great margin it has been the previous 5 years. There is a lot of suck a$$ teams on both sides.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
actually, the team that gave them the biggest scare was ole piss....

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Look at Mississippi State and how a quarterback can make such a difference. With Dak Prescott the Bulldogs shot to number one in the polls. Now the Bulldogs have fallen.

Look at the Dallas Cowboys with Dak Prescott. We need a quarterback, a team leader, that can make us great again.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Bama 31 UF 13
Got to love the eternal optimist! Ya think we can really hold them to 31? But truth be told, 20 points is all 'Bama really needs for the win. Our O couldn't score 3 TD's against a good high school team so I agree, 10 to13 seems about right for us, if we get a few breaks.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Bama 31 UF 13

I think I would sign on for this right now, LOL. Kind of like last year as the final score did not look so awful but we sere never really in the game nor was there ever any hint that we had a chance. I don;t see how we score 13 if at all, so I think once Alabama gets the game in hand, Saban will turn to Kiffy and say simple plays, keep it in bounds and do it with the backups!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Look at Mississippi State and how a quarterback can make such a difference. With Dak Prescott the Bulldogs shot to number one in the polls. Now the Bulldogs have fallen.
I don't recall Mississippi State ever sniffing #1 in the polls. Ever.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
316d5c465f8b29f57b66581e86c81329551113761df06b90c5c89e6138c3476a.jpg

What a high tide looks like.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Please remind me how the east is so bad a week or two after they decimated the west. Hell even Vandy won against the west.

Bama is just better than everyone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Look at the Dallas Cowboys with Dak Prescott. We need a quarterback, a team leader, that can make us great again.
They shot to #1 in the polls then lost 5 straight. They always start 5-0 or 6-0 then lose to every team that doesn't have a geographic name.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please remind me how the east is so bad a week or two after they decimated the west. Hell even Vandy won against the west.

Bama is just better than everyone.
We d be lucky to finish sixth in the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb