Where did the term "School Out West" originate?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that era sure did suck.
:thug2::thug::thug2::thug:

pouncey-bigger.JPG

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier was no longer with UF in 2005. Were you drunk during the entire 90s?
What at the fccck are you talking about? SOS never said SOW. SOS always said Semis. CUM weasel chin made it up. Senility is a bitch.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
SOW was an urbanism that came from "school out west". Spurrier always referred to them as the semis or nolies. First time urbs said school out west i was like huh?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
What at the fccck are you talking about? SOS never said SOW. SOS always said Semis. CUM weasel chin made it up. Senility is a *****.

SOS didn’t use “SOW” constantly the way urbs did, but he first said it in the early 90s. He referred to “the... the... uh... that school out west...” Basically pretending that he forgot their name, as opposed to urb’s refusal to utter it. I could easily hear the audience (reporters or maybe a booster club?) laughing hysterically in the video.

urbs, when he arrived, described what drew him to UF and mentioned how much he admired SOS’s ability to get under his rivals’ skin with the zingers, especially the “SOW” reference.

Denial doesn’t change the facts. Put the bottle down. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, I googled it and you nutballs are the only ones making this claim. There are no quotes from SOS at all.

SOS called them Semis. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.