Recruiting Where do we finish in recruiting?

How bad is it going to be this year?

• Total voters

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm curious. Mostly I'm curious who has the ballz to predict we finish with a respectable class. Whatever that means. I'd be shocked if we finish better than 4th in the SEC.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
About 12th probably unless Mullen has found a bunch to recruit that won't make it to camp like the last class,

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Fact 1: As bad as FSU is, we still can't catch up with them on the recruiting trail.
Fact 2: Mullen is doing great on the field, but his recruiting is very Butter-ish!

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like you Rocket. But you’re smoking dope if you think we’re finishing Top 5.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, it does appear that 11-15 is the new normal.
We will not catch up to Georgia unless this changes dramatically

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I met one of the 24 7 guys late last summer and we discussed UF football and UF recruiting. His comments concerning UF recruiting, based on talking with recruits, are that Mullen and staff are lazy when compared with the Bama's and Georgia's. He said the recruits mentioned that UF just does not follow up as much or get on board as fast as the other schools. For the second year in a row the #1 RB recruit in the state will not be at UF... one is at Bama and the other is committed to Clemson.

Until we recruit top five, or, better top three, we will not beat Georgia... so, in my opinion 11 - 15 or, worse is the new norm.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I met one of the 24 7 guys late last summer and we discussed UF football and UF recruiting. His comments concerning UF recruiting, based on talking with recruits, are that Mullen and staff are lazy when compared with the Bama's and Georgia's. He said the recruits mentioned that UF just does not follow up as much or get on board as fast as the other schools. For the second year in a row the #1 RB recruit in the state will not be at UF... one is at Bama and the other is committed to Clemson.

Until we recruit top five, or, better top three, we will not beat Georgia... so, in my opinion 11 - 15 or, worse is the new norm.
We rarely get the number 1 guy. Our biggest problem is we also missed on numbers 2, 3, and 4, that has to definitely change.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Isn't there already a 2020 recruiting thread where we can talk about stuff like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.