Where does Franks end up transferring to?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have to think his inflated ego makes him go for the NFL so he will pick a track to the draft. He ends up with a coach that if desperate in an offense that passes a lot.
More passing only hurts Franks. He needs to go to an offense like Army.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have to think his inflated ego makes him go for the NFL so he will pick a track to the draft. He ends up with a coach that if desperate in an offense that passes a lot.

Yep I think ego keeps him in football. Curious to see how things play out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More passing only hurts Franks. He needs to go to an offense like Army.
He could never do that. Quick reads and exact precision is required.

He is better running around and ad libbing, or just throwing the ball 60 yards. La Tech would work, just as it did for Dipshyt. Something that involves throwing against no defense. Maybe Big 12.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
@Marine1 what say you about your boy? As the season has played out, I feel much better about my position - he was never a leader, he was well liked. In fact, he very likely held the team back with his immaturity. Time for him to move on to baseball.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
@Marine1 what say you about your boy? As the season has played out, I feel much better about my position - he was never a leader, he was well liked. In fact, he very likely held the team back with his immaturity. Time for him to move on to baseball.

I agree with most that It’s time for him to move on to where he can play. Funny thing about leadership....it’s determined by the ones you lead.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with most that It’s time for him to move on to where he can play. Funny thing about leadership....it’s determined by the ones you lead.
Marine had Franks hoisting the Heisman and Pierce making us all forget about Emmitt Smith by now.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
South Alabama. Comes to The Swamp in week three throws five picks, and the crowd in unison does the "shhh" sign at him as he walks off the field with that permanent special needs smile on his face.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The hell it is. That’s BS and you know it. A good leader translates - no matter who he leads. I’m honestly shocked you wrote this. It’s anathema to what the Corps taught you.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Like everyone else, you start out in the minors and work your way up. It's by far and away his best option. He has no chance at the NFL, none. He won't be drafted or invited to the Combine.

Thought the same thing about Driskel, and he's currently starting in the NFL.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is Franks still on the sideline for games? I haven't noticed him there for a while.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks doesn't inspire trust or confidence. Mullen will start him if he stays.... :headslap:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep I bet Mullen is already promising him a lot of playing time each game next season and saying how quickly he could be the starter if something happened hoping to keep him but he might bolt anyway.

that wouldn’t make sense. He’d have to sit out a year. If he stayed at UF he would start.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
The hell it is. That’s BS and you know it. A good leader translates - no matter who he leads. I’m honestly shocked you wrote this. It’s anathema to what the Corps taught you.

You may declare you are the leader but it’s only based on your rank. A true leader commands not demands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb