Where does Franks end up transferring to?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Franks will get drafted on size and arm strength alone. You honestly think theres not a team out there that would take a chance to develop him?

You don't follow the draft much do you? Plenty of freakishly gifted QBs who don't get drafted. Franks needs a Driskel type senior season to get the nfl to even look at him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sugar Bowl, I was there. Yes, he saved his best for last. You act like he was avg 400 yards a game passing.
He didn't save anything. He ran the plays the coaches called. It was the failures he had at OC to blame, not his arm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was because we played fricken CINCY lol
shhhhhhh.....

But we did actually let him throw the ball more than 4 yards down field.

That was a once every two quarters proposition in his career.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
He was better than Franks.
Kinda hard to tell for sure when Tebow had a beast OL and some pretty great WRs to throw to. Tebow was the goat player, but he's out of the NFL because he cant throw

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda hard to tell for sure when Tebow had a beast OL and some pretty great WRs to throw to. Tebow was the goat player, but he's out of the NFL because he cant throw

Wrong, he's out of the NFL because he couldn't read defenses quickly enough. He has no problem throwing the ball. Never did.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Wrong, he's out of the NFL because he couldn't read defenses quickly enough. He has no problem throwing the ball. Never did.
Any QB can throw by definition, using the term "cant throw" is a nice way of saying a guy cant play the position.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any QB can throw by definition, using the term "cant throw" is a nice way of saying a guy cant play the position.
I can't throw. You could put a guy 30 yards from me, standing still, and I still probably wouldn't put it within 20 feet of him. Tebow would hit him dead center in the chest and knock his @ss over with the ball. He was as accurate as any QB needs to be. He simply couldn't go through his progressions quickly enough to make it in the NFL.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I can't throw. You could put a guy 30 yards from me, standing still, and I still probably wouldn't put it within 20 feet of him. Tebow would hit him dead center in the chest and knock his @ss over with the ball. He was as accurate as any QB needs to be. He simply couldn't go through his progressions quickly enough to make it in the NFL.
More to being a pro QB than throwing the ball from me to you. Its those things that he cant do at a high level.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
More to being a pro QB than throwing the ball from me to you. Its those things that he cant do at a high level.
You said he couldn't throw. I was just correcting that one point, and only that one point.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

That’s not why he’s out of the NFL. He’s of the NFL because his release is too slow.

I don’t think I’ve seen a new person come on this board who’s been as wrong as you consistently are.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
That’s not why he’s out of the NFL. He’s of the NFL because his release is too slow.

I don’t think I’ve seen a new person come on this board who’s been as wrong as you consistently are.
The QB's Release is part of throwing, isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator