Where we stand statically after week 3

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You see, in statistics, there's this little thing called sample size, and its kind of a big deal...

What are you, some unemployed Global Warming naysayer? Where are you coming from with this 'sample size' and other statistical 'big deals'?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Stats are for losers. Only one stat matters....

I'll go with "Is she a 10?"

08.jpg

Yes. Yes, she is.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What a f'n asinine statement. If you go to dinner with the wife, walk out an hop in the car, are you 'where you belong' when you are still on the driveway? Or are you headed in the right direction? This is not 'where we belong' and not what they have said in the slightest.

Feel better. Don't get addicted the meds, and f'n get better. And not only because I'd like that nurse sent my way later.
Bro...we're sh*t right now on both sides of the ball...Period! I've been following gator football since i was 8 yrs old and have never seen us ranked 100th+ on both sides of the ball...never! Only Jim Mcelwain himself could accomplish this horrific feat at The flagship university in the state of Florida. I like Mac as a person but his arrogance/stubbornness not fire Summers when he came in (despite his inability to bring in top notch OL's) hiring his buddy Nuss...then bringing "The Nordatard" with him from CSU is why he's having problems with the Offense. As for the Defense...Rumph has to go also at the end of the yr. The man isn't brining in the guys we need to win championships on the defensive line and it's that simple.

Btw...i hate pain meds and soon as i heal up a little i will throw these sh*ts in the trash. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nord came from Eastern Kentucky not from Colorado State.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bro...we're sh*t right now on both sides of the ball...Period! I've been following gator football since i was 8 yrs old and have never seen us ranked 100th+ on both sides of the ball...never! Only Jim Mcelwain himself could accomplish this horrific feat at The flagship university in the state of Florida. I like Mac as a person but his arrogance/stubbornness not fire Summers when he came in (despite his inability to bring in top notch OL's) hiring his buddy Nuss...then bringing "The Nordatard" with him from CSU is why he's having problems with the Offense. As for the Defense...Rumph has to go also at the end of the yr. The man isn't brining in the guys we need to win championships on the defensive line and it's that simple.

Btw...i hate pain meds and soon as i heal up a little i will throw these sh*ts in the trash. :lol:

Ring that nurse bell bro. I think you need some of her services. We missed a game due to the hurricane. That's going to land you towards the bottom stat wise in just about every category by default. It ain't pretty, but we're not "quite" as bad as the stats show. We very well could climb our way back up to mediocrity before the season's end.:grin:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ring that nurse bell bro. I think you need some of her services. We missed a game due to the hurricane. That's going to land you towards the bottom stat wise in just about every category by default. It ain't pretty, but we're not "quite" as bad as the stats show. We very well could climb our way back up to mediocrity before the season's end.:grin:
My money is on NOT.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a f'n asinine statement. If you go to dinner with the wife, walk out an hop in the car, are you 'where you belong' when you are still on the driveway? Or are you headed in the right direction? This is not 'where we belong' and not what they have said in the slightest.

Feel better. Don't get addicted the meds, and f'n get better. And not only because I'd like that nurse sent my way later.

Of course that's an asinine statement by Mac. But aren't they all?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

But we've played two ranked teams! It's hard. Mac needs more time!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

8p8WWxe.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
In his pitiful defense, the last 5 games have all been ranked opponents. FSU, Alabama, Iowa (nothing worth whiles is in Iowa), Michigan, and Toothless

Yeah, what do you people expect! He's 2-3! Saban couldn't have done that well. Muschump left him nothing! We have 9 suspended players! We lost a cupcake! Meyer left us a broken program! We have injuries! What's wrong with you people! It takes 10 years to build a program.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
today I flipped a penny one time, guessed heads and was right. Later I told everyone at church that I am 100% accurate on coin tosses ...

A PSYCHOLOGICAL TIP

Whenever you're called on to make up your mind,
and you're hampered by not having any,
the best way to solve the dilemma, you'll find,
is simply by flipping a penny.
No -- not so that chance shall decide the affair
while you're passively standing there moping;
but the moment the penny is up in the air,
you suddenly know what you're hoping.

>> by Piet Hein his "Grooks" Hein was a brilliant mathemation, physicist, architect, and game inventer.
He was Danish. ou've probably played his games = Hex,Tangloids,TacTix, Tower etc.

ON PROBLEMS

Our choicest plans
have fallen through,
our airiest castles
tumbled over,
because of lines
we neatly drew
and later neatly
stumbled over.

NAIVE

Naive you are
if you believe
life favours those
who aren't naive.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Stats are for losers. Only one stat matters....

Well in 2012 UF went 11-2 won nothing, but finished 105th in the country. What stat was a better predictor of UF's future, that W-L record or that offensive statistic ranking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.