Who’s leaving early for the draft?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Polite, Chauncey, Van, Taylor, and Perine look likely to go.

Anyone else?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think we should assume Polite, Chauncey, and JT to be gone. They have high round grades. After them? Zuniga, Scarlett, Perine, and Van are possibilities.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think we should assume Polite, Chauncey, and JT to be gone. They have high round grades. After them? Zuniga, Scarlett, Perine, and Van are possibilities.

Hope Zuniga stays. Scarlett needs polish and work on his ability to see lanes. Perine is ahead of him there.

All Van has to do is show scouts the tape of him juking that clown out of his shoes. Hate to see him leave after one season but it just makes more room at the table for grimes.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I just don;t get the high grades on these 2. I am not sure either would last for more than a cup of cofffee in the NFL. I think at this point they are average college players at best. Show me more consistency and a higher level of play and I will be convinced.

Van Jefferson? Really? Drops more balls than he catches. I have to think that there are 200 Jefferson's playing college ball today. Seems like a stretch to me. If Polite and JT are 1st round, then I say go. But I don;t think either is 1st round talent. Perhaps 1st round grades are based on their potential?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I just don;t get the high grades on these 2. I am not sure either would last for more than a cup of cofffee in the NFL. I think at this point they are average college players at best. Show me more consistency and a higher level of play and I will be convinced.

Van Jefferson? Really? Drops more balls than he catches. I have to think that there are 200 Jefferson's playing college ball today. Seems like a stretch to me. If Polite and JT are 1st round, then I say go. But I don;t think either is 1st round talent. Perhaps 1st round grades are based on their potential?

I want all the juniors to stay and dan tends to agree with your estimations as he said a couple weeks ago when asked about departures that “we really don’t have many nfl players” but these kids are seeing dollar signs and getting press and pressure so some will go no doubt.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zuniga wont have this kind of year without polite on the other side. Hope he stays though

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Polite is rated the number 3 outside backer/rush end in the draft.

For parts of the season he’s a guy who really had a chance to benefit from the schemes this year.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Polite is gone, all you have to do is look at his twitter handle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im declaring early. Its just business. No questions at this time, please.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016

Van’s extracurriculars with the coverage were good for at least two touchdowns.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The only guarantee right now is Polite. We may be surprised at some of the others who choose to stay. I think they had such a good time this year it may sway them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.