Who fires their coach 1st? Meatchixen or the Cocks?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
norveLLLLLL isn't going anywhere any time soon. They are stuck with him. They hired a minority and fired him halfway into year 2. Regardless of how bad he was, that's very poor optics. So regardless of how bad norveLLLLLL is this year or next they are stuck with him. You fire 2 guys inside each of their first 2 seasons back to back and you'll never have anyone worth half a turd stained sht square even fart in your general direction. The nolies have buried themselves to the point that trying to correct things will actually make circumstances way worse. They are completely screwed 6 ways from Sunday, and it's glorious.

:yes:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
norveLLLLLL isn't going anywhere any time soon. They are stuck with him. They hired a minority and fired him halfway into year 2. Regardless of how bad he was, that's very poor optics. So regardless of how bad norveLLLLLL is this year or next they are stuck with him. You fire 2 guys inside each of their first 2 seasons back to back and you'll never have anyone worth half a turd stained sht square even fart in your general direction. The nolies have buried themselves to the point that trying to correct things will actually make circumstances way worse. They are completely screwed 6 ways from Sunday, and it's glorious.

:yes:

I hope they fade into irreversible mediocrity...they’re gonna become a middle of the pack ACC team that gets crushed by UF every year until they get dropped off of our slate cause it’s hurting SOS

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Whoooops. Wrong again. :blush: That SOB make more money Fing up than anyone I can think of.

"I will take former college football coaches for $1000."

ANSWER: "These 2 former college football coaches will be paid in perpetuity and make more money that way than when they were employed coaches"

QUESTION; "Who are MUSTANK and Cheeseburger Charlie?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.