Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good point- he was pretty good for a period of time though.

I think he retired to spend more time with his family.

Sounds familiar.
gotta have a younger guy with fire in his belly.

not some loser who is perfectly fine with 8-4.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Screenshot_20211016-230939~2.png
Manuel HC
Gillespie OC
We fill in with really good recruiters and position coaches
Damn I just realized its another M last name. Muschamp, McElwain, Mullen... Anyways i would still take em

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
People pining for that loser Kiffin are disgusting. Next person who mentions him gets a lifetime ban.

Never thought I’d see this day in the Gator Nation. Begging for Lame Kitten.

Christ.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
People pining for that loser Kiffin are disgusting. Next person who mentions him gets a lifetime ban.

Never thought I’d see this day in the Gator Nation. Begging for Lame Kitten.

Christ.
blame mullen, and strick... they've pushed us to this point, and while none of us really truly wants him, does anyone really think he wouldn't be an instant significant upgrade?

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
I kinda wonder if Bieniemy would actually be an option. He keeps getting passed up for NFL HC jobs and going to dominate at the college level for a bit worked for Joe Brady. If we back up a Brinks truck he might not say no.

He'd probably be a rental for a few years at most, but if we pick up a couple nattys during that time running the KC Chiefs offense, I doubt any of us would complain.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda wonder if Bieniemy would actually be an option. He keeps getting passed up for NFL HC jobs and going to dominate at the college level for a bit worked for Joe Brady. If we back up a Brinks truck he might not say no.
He’s like 4 feet tall. Pass.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015

He'd probably be a rental for a few years at most, but if we pick up a couple nattys during that time running the KC Chiefs offense, I doubt any of us would complain.

Who plays the part of Mahomes?

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Bieniemy, Manuel? Good god, lets just fold up the tent if that's the best we can do.

Who do you want? Kiffin? I think that combo sounds great. I would much rather have a former Gator on staff than these damn Dawgs we keep hiring. You'd rather we just quit football?

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
I like the guy out at BYU, Kalani Sitake. Gets his team prepared, & they win games with a bunch of nobodys. It seemed to work out very well last time we went to Utah and plucked a coach. Also paid his dues, was dc at Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.