Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

What’s crazy is the talk on here that normally would be considered hyperbolic and fan talk, but is a actually serious and turns out to be dead on. I saw multiple people here saying “they haven’t faced our defense” in response to the claims that Lsu couldn’t run the ball at all this season. Even national analysts expected them to struggle and ultimately quit. Like clockwork, it’s exactly as some here described.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can we all agree, unless the new coach is Nick Saban, the Gator Nation will not be happy. Even if his name is Nick Saban, most Gator fans will complain that he's too old and his winning days are over.

Every name thrown up here has a smart ass remark or the Donkey labeling it as looney. The 90s are over. Spurrier is not coaching anymore. Until we start beating Kirby on a regular basis, we will not out recruit him. Until we out recruit Kirby and Saban, we are destined for 3rd place, at best.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Can we all agree, unless the new coach is Nick Saban, the Gator Nation will not be happy. Even if his name is Nick Saban, most Gator fans will complain that he's too old and his winning days are over.

Every name thrown up here has a smart ass remark or the Donkey labeling it as looney. The 90s are over. Spurrier is not coaching anymore. Until we start beating Kirby on a regular basis, we will not out recruit him. Until we out recruit Kirby and Saban, we are destined for 3rd place, at best.

Several of our illustrious posters rejected the Meyer hire because he did not have SEC level experience. Also, Georgia almost always beat Gator coaches in recruiting including SOS and UM.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhhh yes.... Mr passive aggressive I finally admit Im wrong but Im still attacking everyone because Im pissed I was wrong as hell again.... just like 2014 and 2018.

Some things never change.

Ive listed probably 1/2 that are OK picks. None without significant risks.

The fact that all your picks are stupid is on you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Several of our illustrious posters rejected the Meyer hire because he did not have SEC level experience. Also, Georgia almost always beat Gator coaches in recruiting including SOS and UM.
We wanted SOS. And he would have been the right hire, who wouldnt have had "health" issues in 4 years.

We also said now that you ranoff SOS you damn sure better not lose CUM to ND.

We also said the offense wouldnt work in the SEC, and it didnt.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are a hater with no answers. You're too scared to give an opinion because you're scared people will laugh at you. So you hate on everyone else's answer. The the platoon cancer. The guy who hates idea and thinks nothing will ever work, then find faults when they do work.

Honestly, we here would just like for you the shut the **** up, or go away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You are a hater with no answers. You're too scared to give an opinion because you're scared people will laugh at you. So you hate on everyone else's answer. The the platoon cancer. The guy who hates idea and thinks nothing will ever work, then find faults when they do work.

Honestly, we here would just like for you the shut the **** up, or go away.
anyone couple of functioning brain cells left could point you to a list of 5 to 10 names I've already said are okay. hell they could probably point you to the thread I started.

you of course are not one of those people with a couple of functioning brain cells left.

with all due respect.

and with nothing but love.

76163a54ebf6cc.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Great points.

We definitely have like 8 (should be) wins baked into every schedule so anyone with a pulse should be able to win 9-10 games here. That is why I have zero worries over the question “but who would we get if we fire Mullen?” If Mac can win 9 games here anyone can.

Except Dullen. He'll be lucky to win 8 games two years in a row.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’d be ok with Saban. But if he didn’t agree to cease and desist all Aflac commercials with Deion, I’m out.

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Literally half the country has a coach who is better than Mullen. I could pull in top 15 recruiting classes and win 10 games at Florida just by hiring good assistants and staying the Fuchs out of their way.

I have zero worries about finding someone to replace Mullen. He is lazy and weird. The players don’t like him. Recruits don’t like him. I’m not sure his own family likes him. We always seem to hire lazy goofy weirdos.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
With LSU officially in Coaching search mode, we need to fire Dooshbag immediately after the WLOAR (World's Largest Outdoor Ass-Rapeage).

We should be setting up a committee and undisclosed interviews already.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Literally half the country has a coach who is better than Mullen. I could pull in top 15 recruiting classes and win 10 games at Florida just by hiring good assistants and staying the Fuchs out of their way.
You could land a top 5 class assuming you arent an absolute *******.

Dullen and Sharkie landed top 15 even with repulsive bodily odor or personalities.

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
You could land a top 5 class assuming you arent an absolute *******.

Dullen and Sharkie landed top 15 even with repulsive bodily odor or personalities.

To me recruiting is just an operations issue. You have to have a well staffed recruiting department with modern technology and processes. Our recruiting office is a few interns in a basement with a Rolodex. Updating their systems and processes alone would probably improve our classes by 3 or 4 spots. Right now we look like disorganized asshats who don’t follow up with recruits until 12 other schools have made offers.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Fuchs and Stricknine are frantically searching google and craig's list right now looking for a trans-sexual football coach because its the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member