Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Heard a rumor someone spotted Megan shopping in a Ocala Publix today. She was wearing a pair of boots. :grin:
Stripper boots?

Did she have a player or two boytoys with her and a tongue in one of their orifices?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How about Mike Tomlin?

Forget Tomlin. Hire somebody that has won a championship lately like Andy Reid. Of course you will have to line up the 70 virgins, 1,000 camels, 3,000 sheep and land as far as you can see with gold mines and oil wells.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe nobody has put out the obvious name yet, Adam Gase.
I wouldn't think you could find a worse offensive mind than Muschamp, but you just did it. I don't think I would watch a single game again if he were hired. One of the worst head coaches I have ever seen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's how I feel about Luke fickell
12-1 the year before he was HBC at OSU. 12-0 the year he was replaced.

And 6-7 with a loss to Chump with Fickell.

And some tards are REALLY saying this name. it's legitimately a worse suggestion than Butch Jones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I cant believe we keep mentioning washed up or tried NFL guys when the most important job of a college HC is recruiting.

We sound like Tinerc.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
12-1 the year before he was HBC at OSU. 12-0 the year he was replaced.

And 6-7 with a loss to Chump with Fickell.

And some tards are REALLY saying this name. it's legitimately a worse suggestion than Butch Jones.
Good god……
Yeah, let’s judge a dude that had never sniffed a Head Coach gig, much less at one of the top schools in all of power 5, by the one year he served as “Interim” head coach.

You think he was calling the shots that year?
You don’t think anyone was looking over his shoulder?
You think the team bought in to an Interim?

What has he accomplished lately?

He nearly upset Ga in the bowl game last year.
He had his team well prepared and ready to play.
He beat ND at ND and the last time I looked, he doesn’t have a single top 5 recruiting class.
He’s sitting at 27th on Rivals with 19 three stars.
Maybe recruiting is an issue?

He has a group of 5 program living in the top 10 and now, looking at a playoff spot.

Hell, he’s accomplished more at Cincy than your boy Brian Johnson has accomplished anywhere he’s been, because he’s never been THE MAN.

Look at his last 5 years, not the one year as interim.
Hell, has Brian Johnson ever been an “interim”???

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Watching other message boards descend into battle over Mullen is the most predictable and funniest thing ever. A large segment of each board has apparently turned on Mullen but there are a few pumper hold outs spouting gems like “if you want to fire Mullen you don’t know football” and “Mullen will learn from these mistakes.”

And of course the always unreasonable “who would we replace him with” where the pumpers insist the replacement has to basically be Saban or we can’t fire Mullen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And of course the always unreasonable “who would we replace him with” where the pumpers insist the replacement has to basically be Saban or we can’t fire Mullen.
Who will you find better than Mullinz?

Ogre. And he is by a pretty big margin. his teams have an extreme amount of talent. not really sure how he does it or how the recruits understand what he's saying, but he does.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“Mullen will learn from these mistakes.”
Anyone who would utter these words should be sterilized. If there's one thing that's crystal clear over a 15 year track record, it's that Mullen NEVER learns from mistakes. Never. He does the same damn things over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb