Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like him from what I’ve seen. I think he would need a strong OC. He’s more than a decent recruiter. Former Recruiter of the Year. I think he would get Florida kids to stay home.
I answered this already.

Call me crazy but I like Kiffen also. I’m not holding Fickell’s interim gig against him too much. I like what he’s doing at Cincy. .
:doh:

Kiffen isn't even worthy of discussion.

6-7 is 6 and fuchsing 7 dude. With 12 wins the year before and the year after. He is a TURD. A TURD at a TURD school that sucks so bad they got left behind in a TURD conference to play nobodies.

You really earned a "loco" for this but I'm feeling generous as we transition to better days ahead.

I’m looking at the guy from Coastal Carolina that some have mentioned. He seems intriguing.
Risky and I wish he had a more vertical style of offense, but there just aren't many out there that do anything other than spread sideways shtttt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
See if you can think of some things that might be available at both Oregon and Alabama that might not be available at UF or FIU that explains the magical difference in how he has suddenly become a good recruiter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's still lost to some inferior teams since he's been there. He's got the most talented roster by a mile in his conference and doesn't really dominate it. What do you think he's gonna do with 4 games on the schedule against the same or greater talent? We've gotta have someone who can recruit AND scheme . Mario would give Mullenlike results imo.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd prefer a better roster, for sure. there is no excuse for what we've had out of the last two hapless regimes, but I'd just as soon take an even riskier swing on someone that might actually be a champion. There are Ryan Days or Lincoln Rileys out there. Or even a Dabo. I just don't think he is it.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I was in Huntington Beach and this kids mom just so happened to be our waitress at the diner. Facilities and the opportunity for a big (she mentioned Nike) NIL deal were what sold them she said.

She didn’t like that it was far away and cold but it was too good to say no to when they walked in and saw everything. They really liked the staff at Arizona but don’t like losing and USC was the only other real threat until the changeover. They never considered our offer :bwahaha:

kind of makes me think we take what’s looking like Dan’s ****tiest class and bite the bullet on dumping him. Makes no sense to bring in a 20th ranked class only to have a top 40 next year when he’s canned.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I
They never considered our offer :bwahaha:

kind of makes me think we take what’s looking like Dan’s ****tiest class and bite the bullet on dumping him. Makes no sense to bring in a 20th ranked class only to have a top 40 next year when he’s canned.
those were the days.

remember when we were going to ignore Florida, coz it was too tough and probably too hot..... and go spend the summer recruiting in California instead? Dan and English were going to tear it up per Twitter and the Swamp Ass people.

I heard that the waiters in Napa and the pool boys sure did enjoy Mrs Mullinz using her tongue to explore every orifice.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im voting t's mom. Shes willing, always gives it 100% no matter the odds or size of the opposing obstacle, she doesnt take plays off and always finishes the job, and while she might not be much to look at physically, she makes up for it in eagerness, enthusiasm, and a heartfelt desire to leave you fully satisfied which is a lot more than i can say for hunchback dan.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
At Bama, they are willing to sacrifice education for football. The AD there is more powerful than the president..just saying...

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Actually, they are just as liberal there as UF is. The school puts out fine atty's and doctors. They don't however kill the "Golden Goose". They believe in the trickle down effect for other sports and it works!
At Bama, they are willing to sacrifice education for football. The AD there is more powerful than the president..just saying...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing about winning football games has the slightest thing to do with sacrificing education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb