Who should wear #1?

Who has earned #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
The title is vacant and will stay vacant until challengers make their cases in early season engagements.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody yet. But I think the best player regardless of position is Henderson. So he will probably come out of camp with it.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Only player I think who earned it would be Hendo...guy played his ass off and never gave up on plays including chasing down the Buttchuggers TE, Deebo Samuel, etc...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Only player I think who earned it would be Hendo...guy played his ass off and never gave up on plays including chasing down the Buttchuggers TE, Deebo Samuel, etc...
Especially for chasing down the TE. Probably made no difference in the end result of the game, but it added beautifully to their humiliation at home.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes, Cleveland and Jefferson are possibilities. All three are capable of being dominant. Cleveland is great on ST, but I think Grimes will improve the most over last year.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Perine is out since he changed to 2 already. I think hendo is the best player on the team, but I could see it going to a captain like guy who commands everyone’s attention and respect. Idk who that is to be honest. Would be very happy to see Reese become that Spikes type leader (plus 1 will make him not look as fat as 33 does)

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I saw way to early projections having cj going top 10 in next years draft.
Also I give boss a facepalm for jersey number, a symbol like the singer formally known as prince

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Henderson is wearing a huge gold chain with a number 5 hanging off it. He doesn't want #1.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Toney has already switched numbers once. I'd like to see him have it and try to live up to the hype. But really I think we should give it to one of the new corners like Steele or Elam. If I had one choice I say Diwun Black. Give it to him this fall when he gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator