Aug 1, 2018
The NCAA
Father Time / Retirement
Dan Freakin Mullin!!!!!!!
Wait, ahem, Coach Mullen.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I hate to say this, but I think Jimbo will beat everyone else to the punch and get it done by consistently competing and or beating Bama. The amount of resources he is getting at AM is astronomical, and unlike Kirby, he doesn't tend to choke as much.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I hate to say this, but I think Jimbo will beat everyone else to the punch and get it done by consistently competing and or beating Bama. The amount of resources he is getting at AM is astronomical, and unlike Kirby, he doesn't tend to choke as much.

What? Doesn't tend to choke? He caught lighting in bottle with Rapist. What has he done since?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, I'd replace "Failure" with "Syphilis".

same same

After Saban retires, they will hire Dabo. And Dabo has quite a few years to coach yet.

I know Dabo has ties to Bama, but why leave Clemson. He's built that program and it's his. Why go to Bama to run someone else's program?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
One of the few things Saban/Bama has struggled with over the years has been mobile QBs in a spread system that's run with tempo. Bama lost to Oklahoma and Ohio State in back to back years (2014 and 2015) and lost to Clemson in 2017.

While they consistently have an all-world defense: that defense has shown the ability to tire as the game wears on. Oklahoma nearly came back this past weekend and Clemson did as well in 2017.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Who or what can supplant and end the Bama/Saban dynasty? The NCAA? Retirement? The NFL? Dabo? Urban? Mullen? Riley? The next up and coming head coach?

Discuss!

Maybe not supplant - but will be the only thing that ends it.
Reaper.JPG

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
The option. It’s the only thing that negates talent.

- Chump
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb