Who/What will overcome Bama/Saban?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Saban will leave when he’s bored or someone pisses him off. But I doubt anybody will ever go up against him so we are left with boredom. He’s a competitor though. At some point he’s got to say this ‘bama think is too easy and move on. He doesn’t seem to me like a guy who would retire anytime soon.
We could hope for esophageal spasms.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Jimbo with a passion, but the way his bag men are working in College Station, he'll supplant Saban in the West.

It'll be UF vs. The Collie ****ers in Atlanta a bunch of times starting in 2020.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
A lot of people seem to think that Dabo to Tuscaloosa is a foregone conclusion after Saban retires. He'll definitely get a call, but he'll just use it to get a fat raise from Clemson. Right now he has Clemson rolling along and essentially has an express pass to the CFP for the foreseeable future, especially with FSU committed to Taggelwain for the next 3-4 more years. Bama fans think they'll get him to leave what he's built out there, when it reality they're more likely to get someone like Cristobal or Locksley.
I completely agree. Dabo has built that program almost from the ground up. It's got plenty of money from the school behind him and they've shown they're more than willing to spend it on facilities. Bama fans have their head so far up their arses they think they're entitled and anyone lucky enough to be offered the job would come running. I think they only thing that could possibly make Dabo leave Clemson is the NFL.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I doubt Saban would go there because of the QB situation. I think he tries it one more time but where they have a QB he thinks gives him a better chance to succeed.
Awesome: Winston coached by Kirby.

I couldn’t imagine a more hated combo.

Just make Hilary GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.