Who wins and Who loses?

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
In this football season we've heard lots of talk about play or NO play starts, stops and also BLM!!
What I'd like to ask all my GATOR peeps is how do you see the lack of football play in the big 10 and pac 12 playing out as far as future recruits and players already on those teams possibly moving on to other programs and conferences that didn't cancel there seasons? Will it have an impact in the short term or could it possibly bring larger problems to these 2 conferences in the long term? Will all the skill players that are having to ride the pine this season be happy to forgo there last year of eligibility and try for NFL money and fame? Or will they transfer out to another conference with hope of playing time somewhere on a teams roster this season? I see lots of programs in both of these conferences that are lack luster and don't recruit well in the best of times more less this crap that's happening now so what are these 2 conference's gonna do when 4 and 5* players don't wanna play in those overall below average conferences going forward after this moment in time?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also who is tight?

NFL won't be around long with their PC crap, a lot of those kids need to start looking at getting in a trades school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator