Who's going to Nashville?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Zambo;99796 said:
Well after all that, now I'm not going. Nashville suicide hotline is calling in extra staff.
Is it because Muschamp threw you off his back and now you don't have a free ride?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Been there numerous times. Tix are cheap on the street. Great place to watch a football game live. Their students are funny. Come in late all dressed up and drunk, Watch about a qtr and a half and leave early. The all look affluent but then again it is Vanderbilt. I love the music and food (bbq) just the whole atmosphere.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nashville Sucks!

That's all....

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Had a great time with my daughters at the game. Good seats, good weather, great to be there for a Gator win! Leak was throwing on the sideline - still the prettiest spiral I've ever seen. Hard to tell how much progress we've made - Vandy looked worse in person than they did on the replay this morning.

Crowd was probably 3 to 2 gator fans. I felt bad for Driskel after his pass, and the boos that came immediately after. Much worse in person than you heard on the replay. He pretty much just sat on the bench after that. Body language was bad too - he got a 6 yd gain on an earlier 1st and 10, came off the field and not a single player congratulated, tapped his helmet, or even talked to him. He went to a spot on the sideline and not another player was within 5 yards of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator