Why did the chicken cross the road?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"Believe me, kids, if your father were still around to slam me silly, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But he's not, and I know this is exactly what he would have wanted. You'll understand when you're older."

:lol:
The number of times I have said, "This is exactly what X would have wanted us to do!" is off the chart!

My favorite is still from Korea where we came out of the field about 8 hours earlier than two other platoons, PX was closed so we couldn't get beer, but I knew that John had a case of MGD in his room, so we broke into his room through his window and drank the beer in his room, and smashed the empty bottles on the floor of his closet"...

This was all justified by starting with, "It's exactly what John would want us to do!"

Oddly, I was wrong, it's not what John wanted us to do... at all... not even a little bit.... :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The number of times I have said, "This is exactly what X would have wanted us to do!" is off the chart!

My favorite is still from Korea where we came out of the field about 8 hours earlier than two other platoons, PX was closed so we couldn't get beer, but I knew that John had a case of MGD in his room, so we broke into his room through his window and drank the beer in his room, and smashed the empty bottles on the floor of his closet"...

This was all justified by starting with, "It's exactly what John would want us to do!"

Oddly, I was wrong, it's not what John wanted us to do... at all... not even a little bit.... :lol:

Again with the taking of other people's beer. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.