Why do gadget plays always work against us?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Sherit didn't stay home on the quarterback on the pass and pulled a (hamstring)," McElwain said.

Karma?

Do we over pursue?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those gadget plays sometimes work against more than just us, we have an aggressive defense so they just caught us over pursuing there. I'll give that up though compared to consistent offense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Due to our pursue speed. We always tend to over pursue which causes holes for the gadget plays. But they only can use so many of them.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our LBs over pursue. Often. That's the simple answer.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And in the morning...and the afternoon... and evening... and.... well you get the point.

Or, he's wishing at least somebody will get "the point".

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, that last post was in response to the comment about Turk touching himself at night. Guess I need to read the directions on how to operate this new fangled technology.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Because we don't know how to overcome the adversity on the field?

hqdefault.jpg

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I'll tell you why, execution. Teams outside of UGA always seem to perfectly execute these plays against us. The WR pass back to the QB this weekend was right over the shoulder, perfectly placed. Our trick plays always seem to end as a jumbled failure.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
We tend to remember the ones that work, and quickly forget those that don't. But I, for one, I am really sick and tired of Les Miles' fake field goals.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Against Muschamp they worked a lot because of the "man" coverage, and all you need is a corner or safety peaking in and biting to have a free man running down the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.