Why I dislike dislikes

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I do??? Do you have any objective evidence to support this?

Lol ... yeah, most my red numbers to the left are from you.
:raysgirl:

EDIT: Of course, you have to eliminate Donkey's numbers out of the total first but I am assuming that goes for everyone here.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Lol ... yeah, most my red numbers to the left are from you.
:raysgirl:

Your opinion is not objective evidence, and your personal experience is far too narrow. But if you are correct I should apply the appropriate solution, perhaps I have not noticed previously.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Your opinion is not objective evidence, and your personal experience is far too narrow. But if you are correct I should apply the appropriate solution, perhaps I have not noticed previously.
Chief, I don't have the slightest idea how you have survived any message board, much less this one. Normally people with no sense of humor like you are either hounded off the board by the other members, or quit voluntarily because they can't handle the atmosphere. You truly are an enigma.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chief, I don't have the slightest idea how you have survived any message board, much less this one. Normally people with no sense of humor like you are either hounded off the board by the other members, or quit voluntarily because they can't handle the atmosphere. You truly are an enigma.

the-vulcan-shocker_o_3659345.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love me some Chief.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Rainman was much closer to the truth than most of you know. Some of the SMARTEST kids I ever met but they see the world much differently than we do. Story time: I taught Brandon for many years. Never said much but would make sounds and do his own thing sometimes in PE. Last year during PE I would ask a difficult academic question sometimes while we exercised or stretched. If no one got it quickly he always mumbled the correct answer. ALWAYS and sometimes it was obscure or very difficult. I was in his class this year doing a lesson on Fla Ag. and I some kid was mumbling and walking near me. I looked up and it was Brandon. Just normal for him.
My son is a Brandon in many respects. Not as severe but lives in a different world. All his teachers say he is super smart and the best part is he is very polite to them. Autism to me is like the mutants in Xmen. They have powers sometimes we just dont see because of the social awkwardness............

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

I thought people with no sense of humor became admins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You are calling him a Vulcan, are you?

Coz... you know.... he isnt.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I think it was better when we only had likes. You could imagine who disliked your posts but not know for sure who it was. You could imagine it was only Omar.

Dislikes reinvented the board dynamics. Guys like Law were now free to deliver drive-by digs almost underneath the radar. Did you dare respond? If you did, you ran the risk of looking like a fool by responding to your own post. It amounted to a conundrum.

This much I know. When I ask for likes, I get dislikes. When I invite dislikes, I get dislikes. I dislike dislikes. I feel trapped. I'll probably get dislikes for mentioning this.

Discuss only if you like.
On a positive note, your OP will go down in GCMB history with the most dislikes, plus this thread will eventually land in the dungeon. You should be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.