Why I dislike dislikes

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, your OP will go down in GCMB history with the most dislikes, plus this thread will eventually land in the dungeon. You should be proud.
You don't think I knew that when I posted? Some of you guys are entirely too serious for your britches.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
You don't think I knew that when I posted? Some of you guys are entirely too serious for your britches.
Classic “I said some really dumb schit when I was drunk” and two days later, OP acts like the joke was on us.:facepalm:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Classic “I said some really dumb schit when I was drunk” and two days later, OP acts like the joke was on us.:facepalm:
I suppose if I told you I imagined I was the Queen of England, you'd believe that, too.

This'll probably come as a shock, but I do occasionally post threads for laughs. Esp when the board has been littered with the same old boring crap since the regular season ended.

You didn't like it? Sorry, day not ruined.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Chief, I don't have the slightest idea how you have survived any message board, much less this one. Normally people with no sense of humor like you are either hounded off the board by the other members, or quit voluntarily because they can't handle the atmosphere. You truly are an enigma.

Or I am an exception, nobody can (other than perhaps you) hound me at all, that ignore function works well. And of course nobody here is that important that I can't handle the atmosphere. Now a friend did get tired of some of your associates, but that is him not me.

As he might say "pretty simple".

PS training and education has something to do with it also, not to mention hanging out with a person who thinks Vulcans from Star Trek are almost perfect.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Jeebus, Vulcan. We know you love ignore.

Sometimes a Chief needs to show delight in a board feature, And Vulcan is not me, and he does not miss posters like you. And some don't know that well enough.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
worse than that,..........conservatives............

Conservatives have a sense of humor, but it requires a higher level of intelligence, logical thought and factual basis that clearly escapes you.

Oh, and your mama dresses you funny!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Or I am an exception, nobody can (other than perhaps you) hound me at all, that ignore function works well. And of course nobody here is that important that I can't handle the atmosphere. Now a friend did get tired of some of your associates, but that is him not me.

As he might say "pretty simple".

PS training and education has something to do with it also, not to mention hanging out with a person who thinks Vulcans from Star Trek are almost perfect.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Then they whinge about nobody having a sense of humor
IVE neveer whinged in my life but willing to try if girls are involved. As for my sense of humor I give LOTS of likes to shots at libs in the Meme thread in the PF........just ask TLB or others that lurk there with me..........

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
IVE neveer whinged in my life but willing to try if girls are involved. As for my sense of humor I give LOTS of likes to shots at libs in the Meme thread in the PF........just ask TLB or others that lurk there with me..........

I wasn't actually referring to you, though I can see how you thought I was. I'll try to be more precise in the future. I was talking about the Kathy Griffins and Michelle Wolfs of the world.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I think it was better when we only had likes. You could imagine who disliked your posts but not know for sure who it was. You could imagine it was only Omar.

Dislikes reinvented the board dynamics. Guys like Law were now free to deliver drive-by digs almost underneath the radar. Did you dare respond? If you did, you ran the risk of looking like a fool by responding to your own post. It amounted to a conundrum.

This much I know. When I ask for likes, I get dislikes. When I invite dislikes, I get dislikes. I dislike dislikes. I feel trapped. I'll probably get dislikes for mentioning this.

Discuss only if you like.

Dislike

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Conservatives have a sense of humor, but it requires a higher level of intelligence, logical thought and factual basis that clearly escapes you.

Oh, and your mama dresses you funny!
Quick. Name a famous conservative stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.