Why is Cam such a b!tch?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You have to wonder if his antics are finally wearing thin on the rest of the team. He's clearly a "look at me" guy and when it goes south he can't man up and take it. That doesn't really command the respect of others.

He also sucks if he isn't able to scramble around to find a guy pretty much wide open. He damn sure cant sit in a pocket under pressure and hit receivers that are covered a little bit.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like for one of the reporters to ask him something like, "Cam, you identify with Superman by wearing his symbol and mimicking revealing the logo in your TD celebrations. Do you think it's ironic that you only show effort in playing a game, but you seem to lack the strength to handle your media obligations well?"

Not a fan of that drama queen.

:tickle:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
you think I keep up with the NFL anymore............my last real attention was when Emmitt played for Dallas...........Not a big fan of the NO FUN LEAGUE
Then why comment on an NFL topic? Just keep scrolling.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly what the NFL and their sagging ratings need right now... lol

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not a weird suit/hat this time.

I don't understand him being that way with the press - those questions weren't out of line.
Love the look on his face too - very hormonal.

walton_eye_roll.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I don't watch NFL in part because of stuff like this. This guy will have a hard time in life after his football career is over.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
sCam is all about "ME". Always has, always will. That will never change nor his behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.