Why is this being allowed to happen?

gatorz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Enough is enough, I have been a Gator fan since 1972 and have seen a lot of ups and also the downs. But what is going on now is taking it to another level in despair. Will Muschamp is not a good head coach. Period. He is not even a decent head coach and he should have been gone after the Georgia Southern game last year. Why is it being allowed for him to drag this program down even further? I know it's only been three games into the new season but it's obvious nothing has changed from last season....nothing. So we rolled an Eastern Michigan team, so what, we should have. But even if Kentucky is improved, we should have won that game by two scores at the minimum, much less have to go to three OT's and get a break from the refs to get the win...on your home field. Muschamp was exposed in the sugar bowl after the 2012 season and was clearly out coached and out classed and it has not quit since. If Foley does not have the huevos to do what he is paid to do, then he needs to go as well. Yeah he has the UF athletic program at a premium level overall....less the football team. But the football program is the cash cow, it pays the bills. UF is a football first school, and it should be. It just astounds me this was allowed to continue into this season to the point of disappointment. In all likelihood we will be missing a bowl game for the second year in a row. I know first hand of high level boosters that have voiced their displeasure with the direction of the football program. Where does it stop? Do we have to sink to the level of Tennessee? Oh wait, I guess we will find that out soon enough. Jeremy Foley, you should be ashamed of yourself, you have been responsible for two football coach hires and two of the worst in UF football history. And to top it off your egotistical, cocky, I am better than you attitude towards anybody questioning your choices and simply that you are just too full of yourself to admit you messed up...again. To me this will be your legacy, not what you have done for the other sports.

Ox, sorry if I duplicated any other thread with my rant, and feel free to delete it or merge it, whatever you feel is best but I had to vent..

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can we make it so a poster has to have like 100 posts before they can start their own threads? It's like Pete and Repeat up in here right now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So...you're saying he shouldn't get more than another 2 years on his next extension?

gatorz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Can we make it so a poster has to have like 100 posts before they can start their own threads? It's like Pete and Repeat up in here right now.
Just because somebody has a low post count does not mean they have not been around for a long time. I just don't post all that much. I was around the old GSMB for a long time and followed OX to the new boards when those were shut down. But maybe your are right. If you don't have at least 100 posts, why should your opinion count?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Don't worry about Sas. If you were a fellow pumper, he'd welcome you with open arms.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad you got that off your chest.

When will it end? That depends on the W/L record and the UGAly outcome.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Because people should actually contribute to the board before popping off starting random threads. This exact topic is being discussed already several other places.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And prepare for sarcastic responses. If you've been around the GSMB then you should be prepared enough.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatorz;n60853 said:
Enough is enough, I have been a Gator fan since 1972 and have seen a lot of ups and also the downs. But what is going on now is taking it to another level in despair. Will Muschamp is not a good head coach. Period. He is not even a decent head coach and he should have been gone after the Georgia Southern game last year. Why is it being allowed for him to drag this program down even further? I know it's only been three games into the new season but it's obvious nothing has changed from last season....nothing. So we rolled an Eastern Michigan team, so what, we should have. But even if Kentucky is improved, we should have won that game by two scores at the minimum, much less have to go to three OT's and get a break from the refs to get the win...on your home field. Muschamp was exposed in the sugar bowl after the 2012 season and was clearly out coached and out classed and it has not quit since. If Foley does not have the huevos to do what he is paid to do, then he needs to go as well. Yeah he has the UF athletic program at a premium level overall....less the football team. But the football program is the cash cow, it pays the bills. UF is a football first school, and it should be. It just astounds me this was allowed to continue into this season to the point of disappointment. In all likelihood we will be missing a bowl game for the second year in a row. I know first hand of high level boosters that have voiced their displeasure with the direction of the football program. Where does it stop? Do we have to sink to the level of Tennessee? Oh wait, I guess we will find that out soon enough. Jeremy Foley, you should be ashamed of yourself, you have been responsible for two football coach hires and two of the worst in UF football history. And to top it off your egotistical, cocky, I am better than you attitude towards anybody questioning your choices and simply that you are just too full of yourself to admit you messed up...again. To me this will be your legacy, not what you have done for the other sports.

Ox, sorry if I duplicated any other thread with my rant, and feel free to delete it or merge it, whatever you feel is best but I had to vent..
Soooo....you think Muschamp should be fired?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk[/video]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n60863 said:

Or Navet can just merge everything into two threads.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Like I said yesterday, thers not a damn thing REQUIRING you to click on a thread that isn't full of puppies, rainbows and unicorns. You and Nav need to find a Disney message board or something.

gatorz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for pointing that out Captain, I will try to adhere to your advice in the future. Maybe even better, you could send the how to book in forum posting. At this rate you will be a Major in no time.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Did I say anything disagreeing with what he's saying? You people just flat out don't f*cking get it. Say what you want to say, it's a free country, it's your opinion, let it be heard. But why do we need 15 threads saying the same thing? Honestly?

Hell, every time a new development popped up with Aaron Hernandez, Ox would dredge up the 230 page thread that hadn't been posted in in months and merge it. Now all the sudden we're just going to have 8,000 threads on the front page that all say the same thing? Consolidate, goddammit!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Or make more sub forums:
>Muschamp Sucks
>Driskel Sucks
>Foley Sucks
>If we beat UT everything will be okay

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Captain is riled up! I've never cared much for thread merging. Don't know where you got that idea.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Foley said that he expects Muschamp to be the coach for a long, long time. This year and last are just a minor glitch in hid master plan. Remember that he expects Florida to compete for championships and be relevant. He says he sees a great improvement from when Muschamp had to come in and clean up the mess that he inherited from Meyer. It's unfair to expect this improvement to be seen on the field immediately, after all there are still some players from the Meyer era still on the team. You may not be able to see the great improvement,but trust the professionals, Coach Muschamp and Foley, this is the best Florida team since Muschamp took over. While the record may not reflect it this year, I can assure you that you will see the results on the field next year when all of the players on the field will be Will Muschamp's players and Jeff Driskel will be a Heisman candidate going into his Senior year. I know that Will Muschamp works harder than anyone and this unwarranted criticism is hurting the program. So please keep your negative comments to yourself, we need to present an united front to those who are trying to destroy us. Have faith in our leaders, Will Muschamp and Jeremy Foley, they know much more than you do. For instance, do you know what a midline is, If not, let the professionals handle this and continue to come to the games and contribute a lot of money. We'll get it fixed, I can assure you of that.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n60863 said:

Gator fans are frustrated and we have a right to be. Message boards are a place to vent and the venting will continue until the frustration ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.