Why is UAA still paying Foley $500K a year?

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
Foley took the football program to the bottom of the sec by horrible coaching hires ! Multi million dollar buyouts that they are still paying for . King Jeremy Let facilities drop to the bottom of the sec . Called loyal fans " noise in the system " what in the hell does he do to earn half a million a year ? gator boosters are millionairs protecting a millionair in Foley ! It's a huge mismanagement of funds !

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
gljscue9ljysgq56uvjn.gif

Annnnnnnnd WERE OFF!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not one to pile on a poster, but if you come around these parts for say the better part of 5+ years, you would have seen that most of us have been on Fooley the Puppetmaster's antics and all the BOOLSHYT he has caused around here. Even the guys with the hazmat suits have not been able to clear his stench from the entire city limits.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well he used to make almost twice as much as Trailerbammer's AD to be the worst AD in the country.

I guess it is a bargain by that measure.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because he is/was the best in the business and will soon take over as SEC Commissioner, or so I’m told. Just wait and see. Be glad you’re a part of this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is the first I've heard of his salary. In fact another poster just tried to tell us all that Foley is "gone" and we need to move on.

Can we confirm this outrageous salary allegation? The man has no business on campus, even at minimum wage.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is the first I've heard of his salary. In fact another poster just tried to tell us all that Foley is "gone" and we need to move on.

Can we confirm this outrageous salary allegation? The man has no business on campus, even at minimum wage.

I have no idea what Fooley's "pay" is, but I concur with your sentiments. But what I can confirm is that I personally still see him with my own 2 geezer eyes on campus at facilities where he has no business being. If in fact you are "retired" then just leave (please do let the door hit you in the AZZ on your way out). All his credentials should have been revoked immediately if not sooner!!!!!!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This has been discussed ad naseum, but the man is not going to leave unless he's physically removed, probably kicking and screaming. His ego is massive and he doesn't think UF can survive without his services.

In all seriousness, how could he possibly show his face around there after the Butters fiasco? He hired that dolt and then blatantly looked the other way on his incompetence. Someone with a shred of decency would have retired and left campus, or at least been embarrassed about it. It doesn't seem to bother him one iota, as he likely blames someone else for what happened.

The facilities mismanagement is an entirely different disaster. The man has no shame.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Come time when he evaluated him for extension, did he not listen to his pressers of addle-prattle ??
You amputate such gangrenous flesh.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This has been discussed ad naseum, but the man is not going to leave unless he's physically removed, probably kicking and screaming. His ego is massive and he doesn't think UF can survive without his services.

In all seriousness, how could he possibly show his face around there after the Butters fiasco? He hired that dolt and then blatantly looked the other way on his incompetence. Someone with a shred of decency would have retired and left campus, or at least been embarrassed about it. It doesn't seem to bother him one iota, as he likely blames someone else for what happened.

The facilities mismanagement is an entirely different disaster. The man has no shame.

Many leaders have great confidence and are so convinced of the cortectness of their positions that they are incapable of shame. I once knew a dean whose graduate student started a fire that gutted a university building. I remember thinking that had it been my graduate student, I would offer my resignation. Instead I overheard the dean brag that not only would we get the building restored, but we would get more new equipment from the legislature than we had in the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb